• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 S

User Info: MagusNotFrog

MagusNotFrog
1 month ago#1
Website was updated with an unveil date
"The NX is our great obsession." - Caius Ballad, FFXIII-2

User Info: Redmacabre

Redmacabre
1 month ago#2
April 24th.

User Info: ChrisTaka

ChrisTaka
1 month ago#3
Persona 5 Super Star Racing
Knowledge is having the right answer. Intelligence is asking the right question

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
1 month ago#4
Redmacabre posted...
April 24th.

24th is more info about P5R, 25th is more info for P5S
https://i.imgtc.com/6r5NY76.jpg

User Info: Remiel89

Remiel89
1 month ago#5
The insiders were right. They said months ago: P5S is the enhanced port, PS4-Switch.

MagusNotFrog
1 month ago#6
Remiel89 posted...
The insiders were right. They said months ago: P5S is the enhanced port, PS4-Switch.

Guess I'll have two vanilla P5 versions: PS4 and Switch. Hopefully we get a physical release.

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#7
Honestly, I'm a bit confused about this. Mainly because i thought P5 Royal would be the enhanced port because of the graphics that were shown in the trailer. I'm just not sure what P5S will be tbh.
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

MagusNotFrog
1 month ago#8
blee7442 posted...
Honestly, I'm a bit confused about this. Mainly because i thought P5 Royal would be the enhanced port because of the graphics that were shown in the trailer. I'm just not sure what P5S will be tbh.

Maybe the Switch will get the vanilla version of P5, while the Royal is PS4 exclusive.

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#9
MagusNotFrog posted...
blee7442 posted...

Maybe the Switch will get the vanilla version of P5, while the Royal is PS4 exclusive.

I really doubt that. It wouldn't make sense to have a separate site just for a port. I guess we'll have to wait til the end of the month to see for ourselves. Besides, if that were true then this would be better off being revealed at a direct rather than something that Atlus announces.
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

User Info: blibber1

blibber1
1 month ago#10
It's a Switch port. f*** you people that said that this'll remain PS4 exclusive.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 S
  • Topic Archived