• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If you could buff/adjust each of the Phantom Thieves for Royal what would it be?

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
2 months ago#31
Avalon64 posted...
Kamoshida posted...
Morgana/Ryuji
Ann/Makoto
Yusuke/Haru

This makes the duo thing available super early and doesn't gimp Morgana

Unfortunately Yusuke gets the short end of the stick

well it gimped Kanji if you wanted to do Beauty and the Beast lol, someone has to take that hit unfortunately

Kanji was the best party member though while Yusuke is the opposite.
if they do team attacks they could do something unique and do Yusuke/Futaba and have Futaba Triple Charge him or something.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
2 months ago#32
idk after more thinking about it i think yukiko is the best character in p4g

yukiko > kanji = teddie > chie > yosuke > naoto
the most popular and widely-liked user on the Persona 5 board

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
2 months ago#33
JLazarillo posted...
Wind's effect is the extra Burn damage and the lower SP cost.

This makes wind inferior to the other three elemental.
Fire's burn doesn't need Ice, Wind or elec to proc.
In redux, wind can mute or charm.

This additionally makes wind plainly inferior to nuclear.
nuclear gets extra technical damage with 3 elemental SANS WIND,
and Wind is solely dependent on fire.

This is another really good point. I wouldn't mind seeing more status effects get opened up to party members, as it were, but it'd either have to be using the associated physicals (and boosting their chances) or they'd need more ability slots, or something, because right now, most allies' builds are already pretty "set".

Yes, her late entry makes the problem even worse. by the time I got her, I was thinking how many people were willing to deoptimize their party members' skillset to accommodate last girl.

haru should take up another support like rakunda. it's the only debuff missing.

PhantasticPhool posted...
That's not that bad of a consequence if it really is one to begin with. For one less turn of damage you get 3 turns of of even more damage (party members included). Unless you are being timed like the fifth boss or trying to finish the boss as quick as possible cause you're doing a speed run or something (and even then that actually makes the fight even faster), that's not bad at all.

If mc uses debilitate, his other three turns do 140% each, totaling 420% in 4 turns.
If someone else uses debilitate, joker does 560% damage in his 4 turns.
560/420 = 133%, meaning the second joker does 33% more damage than the current one.
It is actually very bad.
Gott ist tot

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
2 months ago#34
Kamoshida posted...
Morgana/Ryuji
Ann/Makoto
Yusuke/Haru

This makes the duo thing available super early and doesn't gimp Morgana

Unfortunately Yusuke gets the short end of the stick

I change it to Yusuke/Jagariko.
Gott ist tot

User Info: megasean3000

megasean3000
2 months ago#35
Buff the hell out of Yusuke. Give him more HP, give him Arms Master, Hassou Tobi, Ice Age and Ice boost/Amp.
3DS FC: 3797 - 7060 - 2020
IGN: Sean
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If you could buff/adjust each of the Phantom Thieves for Royal what would it be?
  • Topic Archived