• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 Royal, what are the odds America isn't going to get it same time?

User Info: Joker31802

Joker31802
4 weeks ago#21
extremely high, Atlus is a small company that just recently only became a sub part of Sega, they only have 270 employees as of Oct. 2018
Ren Amamiya

User Info: Faytmybutt

Faytmybutt
3 weeks ago#22
F you japan ... just f you ... whatever happened to simultaneous releases? 2020? ... Why do I gotta wait a whole year ... a whole year where Japan can spoil the game for me. I knew there was the possibility, but I wasn't ready for it to kick me in the nuts so hard. I mean there's less for me to get spoiled about, since I know the major plot twists that most likely won't be going nowhere.

But I have to wait so long just to see what improvements are there. It just feels like a right knee to the genitals especially since I was so hyped to get back into playing it and now I can't just go play the OG P5.

They knew they were doing this and they don't have a whole hell of a lot to re-dub since all they're doing is adding stuff and they have the majority of the things already dubbed over, how hard would it have been to have an English and Japanese dub being made at the same time?

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
3 weeks ago#23
HiFaytmybutt posted...
F you japan ... just f you ... whatever happened to simultaneous releases? 2020? ... Why do I gotta wait a whole year ... a whole year where Japan can spoil the game for me. I knew there was the possibility, but I wasn't ready for it to kick me in the nuts so hard. I mean there's less for me to get spoiled about, since I know the major plot twists that most likely won't be going nowhere.

But I have to wait so long just to see what improvements are there. It just feels like a right knee to the genitals.

You've already played the game - there's nothing to spoil.

User Info: Cobra_7777_

Cobra_7777_
3 weeks ago#24
The best part is after the US relase they are going to go ham on twitch streamers (small ones of course) and youtube let's players with the excuse of "we don't want to spoile our western fans".

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
3 weeks ago#25
atlus had said before they love your tears.
Gott ist tot

User Info: MetalGearSquid

MetalGearSquid
3 weeks ago#26
I just came in here to laugh at TC. I'm leaving now
I <3 boobs

User Info: Hohei

Hohei
3 weeks ago#27
Could be early 2020, like January. If they keep the standard 6 month time frame then April at least.

Disappointing to be sure, but we survived the initial push back from February to April for the original when it was released in September for JP.
Biscuits and gravy.

User Info: MetalGearSquid

MetalGearSquid
3 weeks ago#28
December 31st, 2020 at 23:59:59
I <3 boobs

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
3 weeks ago#29
They should just ditch the useless English dub. We would probably get the game a few months earlier then.
The Evil Within > The Evil Within 2 > RE2 ''Remake'' > RE7
Favorite Genres: TP Survival Horror with Combat, JRPGs, Musou, 3D Beat 'em up, Fighting, VN.

User Info: chingi1

chingi1
3 weeks ago#30
It's sometime in 2020 we know that much.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 Royal, what are the odds America isn't going to get it same time?
  • Topic Archived