You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Is there anyway we can convince Atlus to let ps4 record and capture before Royal

User Info: C_Cole14

C_Cole14
3 weeks ago#1
Comes out? I understand dancing games has capture because no spoilers.

And once a game release with ps4 recording restrictions doesn't looks like it'll ever get remove.
Psn: C_Cole96

User Info: muur

muur
3 weeks ago#2
atlus: "and let people with the original spoil the new game?"

User Info: AquamanOS

AquamanOS
3 weeks ago#3
It's never being removed. They just don't want people streaming the game period.

C_Cole14
3 weeks ago#4
Did people read that wrong. I meant a way for Persona 5 Royal to be able to use ps4 capture. Is there a way to get them to let us screenshot and capture p5royal on console. I asked BEFORE it releases because once it's out that's it. If it has restrictions on release, rip for eternity, it's not being changed

User Info: OverlordDeath

OverlordDeath
3 weeks ago#5
Well, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix got an update that removed that stupid limitation, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility...but I'd imagine the only way is to contact them on Twitter and just hope and pray.

I find it stupid cuz people are still able to stream/LP it even if they can't use the PS4s built-in streaming, so blocking it serves literally no purpose.

User Info: Crevens

Crevens
3 weeks ago#6
Is it really that big of a deal? Surely there are ways around it anyway?

User Info: -FSL

-FSL
3 weeks ago#7
Crevens posted...
Is it really that big of a deal? Surely there are ways around it anyway?

At a minimum of $99, yeah there are.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gothwood9

User Info: dotpatrick

dotpatrick
3 weeks ago#8
Are they still cracking down on people using outside capture devices and posting to YouTube and Twitch?

Last I checked, which was a while ago, they were issuing strikes against people streaming/uploading vids after November.
stay golden

C_Cole14
3 weeks ago#9
dotpatrick posted...
Are they still cracking down on people using outside capture devices and posting to YouTube and Twitch?

Last I checked, which was a while ago, they were issuing strikes against people streaming/uploading vids after November.

Nuh

User Info: -FSL

-FSL
3 weeks ago#10
dotpatrick posted...

Nope, I believe they've stopped actively hunting them down.

If they haven't, victims have been really quiet about it.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gothwood9
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Is there anyway we can convince Atlus to let ps4 record and capture before Royal