• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Which main Persona game would you like to see remastered and expanded?

User Info: Shadow_Luffy

Shadow_Luffy
4 weeks ago#21
I think all the Persona games would look amazing if they remastered them, but I'll have to go with P4G since it's the only one besides 5 that I've played. Also bring it to the Switch, I normally don't say that but that way you could keep the portable aspect if you so desired, same with P3P.
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64 WiiU: James.V/Venom~Lad
The only thing better than a chainsaw. TWO CHAINSAWS!

User Info: SociallyUnaware

SociallyUnaware
4 weeks ago#22
Totally Persona 3, though I'd be excited for any of them. Come to think of it, I'd love a Persona 2 remaster slapped together with Eternal Punishment as well. I'm sure it would be pretty cool.
Yep, I really like cookies.
PSN: SociallyUnaware

User Info: Bored_Moogle

Bored_Moogle
4 weeks ago#23
There should be a none option. I don't want them to waste time on remakes and remasters. Maybe release the old games digitally on PSN or something, but they're fine as they are. Just make P6 lol
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo...

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
4 weeks ago#24
Either persona 2 or 3.

Both games aren't complete on one platform, and both games could do with some re-balancing/quality of life improvements.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Which main Persona game would you like to see remastered and expanded?
  • Topic Archived