You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Which main Persona game would you like to see remastered and expanded?

User Info: Chaosmark101

Chaosmark101
3 weeks ago#11
Persona 1 or Persona 2 imo
"Why the hell can't I get that girl out of my mind!?" ~ "Heat", Digital Devil Saga

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
3 weeks ago#12
P3.

I never got to play it and would love to play it for the first time on a modern console.
rabbit

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
3 weeks ago#13
P2 or P3, assuming "remastered" means "significantly overhauled".

P2 interests me just because of all the praise it gets, but the whole "buy it, play it once, get the bad ending, but it again, play the whole thing again" approach sounds frustrating. I still have my doubts that it's my kinda story, but if they released a streamlined re-release containing both editions (and maybe updated some gameplay stuff...I'm not sure I'd be bugged by P2's gameplay, but I admit I wouldn't mind more of the recent-Persona gameplay elements for consistency's sake), I think it'd at least be worth trying.

P3 I already played and enjoyed, but a truly "definitive" experience that let me play the heroine route in a full game world, or even better, fixed some of the story, and especially the Social Links, in the original route so that I could enjoy that version more, would make me a happy camper.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg
I got into the series with P5. I'd love to try out P3 and P4, but P3 not having a definitive version is enough of a deterrent for me to not want to play it at all until it does.
Current Super Smash Bros. Ultimate dream roster:
https://i.imgur.com/yz6Mini.png

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
3 weeks ago#15
meteora88 posted...
Persona 3 for sure.

That game needs a "complete" version. FES and P3P have things the other is missing.

P4G at least has everything in that one game.

You’ve got a good point there. P4G already got expanded upon and remastered for Vita, so asking for another remaster might be pushing it.

Even so, it’s my favorite of them all and I’d love to see a PS4 remake.. P3 was my first persona game though, and I’d be happy if they made a remastered/expanded version either way.

ori235 posted...
Persona 4 golden on PS4 please!
I loved P3 but there were many problems with it that pissed me off, so it's my least liked persona game out of the 3 I played.

What exactly made you dislike it? I’m curious, since it obviously could’ve had a lot more content. But wasn’t an overly bad game, imo.

meteora88 posted...
ori235 posted...
Persona 4 golden on PS4 please!
I loved P3 but there were many problems with it that pissed me off, so it's my least liked persona game out of the 3 I played.

Wouldn’t that mean it’s the one that needs a remaster and expansion the most though?

Another good point.
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

User Info: s_dubs

s_dubs
3 weeks ago#16
Persona 2, combine both games into one, and without unnecessary censorship. Stashless Sunglasses Hitler is funny to look at, but it really undermined what they were going for.
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/smward87
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1820490/
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: gregcamhon

gregcamhon
3 weeks ago#17
I'd love it for all of them as I've found them really slow and tedious to play until 5 and have only completed 5. 3 was the other one I enjoyed the most though so voted for that one. 4 is second for the treatment. Haven't played 1 or 2 so dunno if they're worth it.
PSN: Namyenoh
Switch: SW-5592-3895-5009

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
3 weeks ago#18
1 by far needs the remake the most, it's aged the worst.

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
3 weeks ago#19
meteora88 posted...
Persona 3 for sure.

That game needs a "complete" version. FES and P3P have things the other is missing.

P4G at least has everything in that one game.

This. Plus is love to see what they could do with the graphics available from P5.
a console version of P3 with party control and other neat stuff like skill cards sounds godlike
the most popular and widely-liked user on the Persona 5 board
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Which main Persona game would you like to see remastered and expanded?