You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Which main Persona game would you like to see remastered and expanded?

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
3 weeks ago#1
/topictitle

Definitely Persona 4 (Golden) for me. I loved everything about that game, even more than P3P. The latter of which being the title that introduced me into the series.

I’m interested to know what your choices/thoughts are.
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
3 weeks ago#2
Persona 3 for sure.

That game needs a "complete" version. FES and P3P have things the other is missing.

P4G at least has everything in that one game.

User Info: Ridleyclone7296

Ridleyclone7296
3 weeks ago#3
meteora88 posted...
Persona 3 for sure.

That game needs a "complete" version. FES and P3P have things the other is missing.

P4G at least has everything in that one game.

This.
STOP CLONING ME!
3DS FC: 2105 - 8728 - 6264

User Info: ori235

ori235
3 weeks ago#4
Persona 4 golden on PS4 please!
I loved P3 but there were many problems with it that pissed me off, so it's my least liked persona game out of the 3 I played.

User Info: BattleStarX

BattleStarX
3 weeks ago#5
I'm torn. On the one hand, I would love a Persona 2 Complete Edition, both games in one, on the other hand, as meteora88 said, a Persona 3 Complete that smooshes FES and Portable into one is also a good idea.
Oh for the love of little green tomatoes...

User Info: mada7

mada7
3 weeks ago#6
Id say either P3 or a bundle of both P2 games as a sort of complete edition. P3 because the story seems really good from what I've seen of it but it's hard to play now without nostalgia goggles because of all the gameplay improvements that have come in newer games (full party control, being able to go up and down floors, changing equipment from the menu, social links having an impact on the rest of the game etc.) as well as the graphics being quite aged. P2 because it's kinda a pain in the butt to play both games in NA and having them bundled together with updated graphics would be great.
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

meteora88
3 weeks ago#7
ori235 posted...
I loved P3 but there were many problems with it that pissed me off, so it's my least liked persona game out of the 3 I played.

Wouldn’t that mean it’s the one that needs a remaster and expansion the most though?

P4G on PS4 would just be a port then (not that I’d be opposed since I did enjoy that game).

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 weeks ago#8
meteora88 posted...
ori235 posted...

Wouldn’t that mean it’s the one that needs a remaster and expansion the most though?

P4G on PS4 would just be a port then (not that I’d be opposed since I did enjoy that game).

I think Persona 3 needs a Remake instead of a Remaster.

meteora88
3 weeks ago#9
didierre posted...
meteora88 posted...
ori235 posted...

I think Persona 3 needs a Remake instead of a Remaster.

True. I’d agree with that.

If they can’t be effed at Atlus with a remake, I’d settle for an expansion, or a game that has both the positives of FES and P3P.

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
3 weeks ago#10
they'll need a definitive version of Fes.
link episode myself to episode aigis and vice versa so you get a ng+ experience or a new life cycle.
fam fam spam lam fam!!! if i get the warcry correctly.
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
http://imgur.com/cFMo9gI
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Which main Persona game would you like to see remastered and expanded?