• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Holy s***. Makoto is badass!

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
4 weeks ago#21
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
she is only badass while being Queen, in normal mode she is weak sauce.

Eye of the beholder.

+1 @1Tekkaman.

Haven’t gotten any good heals so far, so I can’t comment on that matter.

Almost home, going to grind from level 19 to 25 and get fuse Sandman. Then it’s off to momentos for that nice money trick.

Very low on cash, but at this point, I don’t even care about good gear. I just want to spend time with Kawakami and see where things go..
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#22
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...

Eye of the beholder.

ugh, you can like her all you want but you cannot deny that her badass mode is only present when she is Queen, otherwise she´s the nice girl.

That's a matter of opinion.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: jonas66

jonas66
4 weeks ago#23
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...

Eye of the beholder.

ugh, you can like her all you want but you cannot deny that her badass mode is only present when she is Queen, otherwise she´s the nice girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfaRgHIQ_c
How much of rational behavior is only rational when rationalized?

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
4 weeks ago#24
@1Tekkaman no it´s not
@jonas66
if she is so badass in her everyday life why didn´t she beat the s*** out of Kaneshiro and Eiko´s Pimp?
also don´t say cause they are gangsters, Kanji beat a whole gang single handidly so why coudn´t Makoto?
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#25
MakotoYuri posted...
@1Tekkaman no it´s not
@jonas66
if she is so badass in her everyday life why didn´t she beat the s*** out of Kaneshiro and Eiko´s Pimp?
also don´t say cause they are gangsters, Kanji beat a whole gang single handidly so why coudn´t Makoto?

Yes, in fact, it is. Your example is an apples-and-oranges comparison due to rather different circumstances.

MakotoYuri
4 weeks ago#26
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
@1Tekkaman no it´s not
@jonas66

Yes, in fact, it is. Your example is an apples-and-oranges comparison due to rather different circumstances.

how exactly? also that doesn´t answer my question,and even if you can make up something there is still Eiko´s Hostess which she could have beaten up, that was a single guy.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#27
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
@1Tekkaman no it´s not
@jonas66

how exactly? also that doesn´t answer my question,and even if you can make up something there is still Eiko´s Hostess which she could have beaten up, that was a single guy.

There is a time and place for such things. That was not the time.

MakotoYuri
4 weeks ago#28
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
@1Tekkaman no it´s not
@jonas66

so you don not have any actual rebuttal and normal Makoto indeed is weak sauce.

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
4 weeks ago#29
Why does it matter if Makoto is weak in the ‘normal world’?

I think she’s an interesting character overall. I wonder how the other characters will turn out.
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#30
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...
@1Tekkaman no it´s not
@jonas66

so you don not have any actual rebuttal and normal Makoto indeed is weak sauce.

So you're twisting my words, which makes this entire discussion a waste of time. Good day.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Holy s***. Makoto is badass!
  • Topic Archived