You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Holy s***. Makoto is badass!
Shadow_Luffy posted...
Getting cash is crazy easy as you progress and get the hang of things. Always remember to visit Iwai after a palace run so you can dump your treasures on em

As for Makoto, she's a bit divisive. She's one of the "waifus" you mention to really get people biting at each other. Personally, she starts off awesome and gets boring fairly quickly once her arc is done. Definitely worth always having in your party though since her healing is far better than Mona's.

Wait, how is her healing far better than Mona's? I get that she's better overall, but her healing?
STOP CLONING ME!
3DS FC: 2105 - 8728 - 6264

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
3 weeks ago#12
Her status cure spell is more useful (especially against the 4th Palace boss), I think she gets Medirama either before him or not too far after, and most importantly she has survivability that he lacks, along with the ability to buff survivabilty on the party with Marakukaja.
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

User Info: Iwantedzero

Iwantedzero
3 weeks ago#13
Motorcycle
Fisticuffs
Awesome gun

Yeah, she's rad.
Please, fill out this form.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=38

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
3 weeks ago#14
Shadow_Luffy posted...
starts off awesome and gets boring fairly quickly once her arc is done.

People say this for every character in the game though
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
3 weeks ago#15
she is only badass while being Queen, in normal mode she is weak sauce.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
3 weeks ago#16
MakotoYuri posted...

Eye of the beholder.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
3 weeks ago#17
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...

You're right famalam!
Never put your trust in anyone, you'll be let down each and every time.

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
3 weeks ago#18
1Tekkaman posted...
AliceRed130 posted...
Makoto is pathetic!!!! Worst character in the game and most overrated character in jrpg history!!!!!

Wrong on the first point, utterly laughable on the second. Hysterics do not impress.

What doesn't impress are your feeble attempts at defending that worthless, poorly written, waste of a character slot!!!!!
Never put your trust in anyone, you'll be let down each and every time.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Shadow_Luffy

Shadow_Luffy
3 weeks ago#19
Chimeramanexe posted...
Her status cure spell is more useful (especially against the 4th Palace boss), I think she gets Medirama either before him or not too far after, and most importantly she has survivability that he lacks, along with the ability to buff survivabilty on the party with Marakukaja.

If memory serves she also has a bigger SP pool than Mona as well. There's a reason why she's apart of the best team comp and not Mona.
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64 WiiU: James.V/Venom~Lad
The only thing better than a chainsaw. TWO CHAINSAWS!

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
3 weeks ago#20
1Tekkaman posted...
MakotoYuri posted...

Eye of the beholder.

ugh, you can like her all you want but you cannot deny that her badass mode is only present when she is Queen, otherwise she┬┤s the nice girl.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Holy s***. Makoto is badass!