• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Holy s***. Makoto is badass!

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
4 weeks ago#1
Hellooo, Miss post apocalyptic raider. I’ll be sidebenching Yusuke now, thank you very much.

Seriously though. Her persona’s a motorcycle? I did not see that coming.

God, I love this game.
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
4 weeks ago#2
Makoto is pathetic!!!! Worst character in the game and most overrated character in jrpg history!!!!!
Never put your trust in anyone, you'll be let down each and every time.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
4 weeks ago#3
AliceRed130 posted...
Makoto is pathetic!!!! Worst character in the game and most overrated character in jrpg history!!!!!

Wrong on the first point, utterly laughable on the second. Hysterics do not impress.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
4 weeks ago#4
Haha, glad you liked her awakening TC! She definitely made a great impression on me too with that scene!
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: McMorty

McMorty
4 weeks ago#5
I too enjoyed Makoto's awakening. :)

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
4 weeks ago#6
Makoto is the worst character in the game......mainly because she’s so awesome she tourtures me by making me choose between her and Ann for best girl :(
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: AnimalBoy82

AnimalBoy82
4 weeks ago#7
She’s okay. I bench her once Haru comes along though.

Ann/Haru/Yusuke is my go to team.

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
4 weeks ago#8
dont mind spamtan. it's the local troll.
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
http://imgur.com/cFMo9gI

User Info: umop-apisdn

umop-apisdn
4 weeks ago#9
AliceRed130 posted...

You know, too much salt is bad for your health.

Well, I guess opinions vary.

TheOneAndOnly44 posted...
Haha, glad you liked her awakening TC! She definitely made a great impression on me too with that scene!

Right? I was expecting some kind of maiden-esque Persona. But a motorcycle was the last thing I was expecting, haha.

AnimalBoy82 posted...
She’s okay. I bench her once Haru comes along though.

Ann/Haru/Yusuke is my go to team.

Haven’t gotten that far yet, sadly. I’ve only just gotten into the third palace. I’m planning on securing the treasure route, and after that exploiting that yen farming trick in mementos. Kawakami really did a number on my wallet..
"The ending isn't any more important than any of the moments leading to it." - Dr. Rosalene

User Info: Shadow_Luffy

Shadow_Luffy
4 weeks ago#10
Getting cash is crazy easy as you progress and get the hang of things. Always remember to visit Iwai after a palace run so you can dump your treasures on em

As for Makoto, she's a bit divisive. She's one of the "waifus" you mention to really get people biting at each other. Personally, she starts off awesome and gets boring fairly quickly once her arc is done. Definitely worth always having in your party though since her healing is far better than Mona's.
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64 WiiU: James.V/Venom~Lad
The only thing better than a chainsaw. TWO CHAINSAWS!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Holy s***. Makoto is badass!
  • Topic Archived