• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5R is basically...

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
3 weeks ago#11
Blayshy posted...
Royal's website says explicitely PS4.

So it does. I still maintain previous assessment, though. Buy it for PS4. Play it for mobile. Give all your money to Atlus. Well, probably not your money. Your money probably isn't yen, so it doesn't really matter.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
3 weeks ago#12
JLazarillo posted...
Blayshy posted...
Royal's website says explicitely PS4.

So it does. I still maintain previous assessment, though. Buy it for PS4. Play it for mobile. Give all your money to Atlus. Well, probably not your money. Your money probably isn't yen, so it doesn't really matter.

You know, I usually respect your opinions, but this time I think there is a high possibility that you're wrong

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
3 weeks ago#13
vocedelmorte posted...
You know, I usually respect your opinions, but this time I think there is a high possibility that you're wrong

That my take on how Atlus sees foreign customers is wrong? Or that my suggestion that P5R could be a Japanese-only gacha game is wrong?

'cause if it's the former, eh, nothing to be done for that, we'll just have to agree to disagree, I guess. I have a low opinion of all video game producers, for what it's worth.
If it's the latter, well, I do think there's a high possibility that I'm wrong with that, too. But that's kinda halfway my point. There's no reason at the current point in time to assume P5R is or isn't anything in a specific sense.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
3 weeks ago#14
my suggestion that P5R could be a Japanese-only gacha game is wrong?

Persona O.A. wasn't advertised much, except on Japanese internal market, because it connected to Persona merchendise sale.
There is no reason for P5R to be another gacha game, even though Japanese market is primary, they can see Western sales.
Both Japanese and Western Persona fans anticipating P5R as extended version of P5 and there was a confirmation that it is an RPG.
I mean, what are you saying is basically 'Japanese love gacha games , so P5R might be it'

User Info: abyss

abyss
3 weeks ago#15
This is a really, really weird idea. 'Hey, lets do a teaser for our new game! Oh, except instead of the game everyone's expecting, it's actually for a gacha game. Heh, I'm sure they'll all be super excited for that!' And that it's going to be a forced stream to mobile game or whatever despite there being no mention of that. Or the fact that there's already an SMT gacha.....as opposed to it just being the upgraded version, like all the other upgraded versions.

User Info: Sw0rd_27

Sw0rd_27
3 weeks ago#16
There's no way it's ever going to be a gacha game.
FC 4682-8917-7789

User Info: rpgguy999

rpgguy999
3 weeks ago#17
I'm rather surprised that Persona still doesn't have a gacha game.
I have a bad habit of editing my posts...

User Info: Cogito

Cogito
3 weeks ago#18
play persona oa.
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
http://imgur.com/cFMo9gI
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5R is basically...
  • Topic Archived