You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Why are some people so obsessed with having a female MC?

User Info: RaflebXgre

RaflebXgre
3 weeks ago#51
Sorry to burst your bubble but Morgana was never human to begin with.

User Info: Padraigo52

Padraigo52
3 weeks ago#52
They are I N S E C U R E

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
3 weeks ago#53
Heartfang posted...
CmPope posted...
vocedelmorte posted...
Flashinapan1988 posted...
vocedelmorte posted...
They are intent on goading the developers into wasting time on a feature the minority care about instead of worthwhile new content or new spinoffs/Persona 6

Can you post statistics about 'minority' thing or it's just what you assume? Gaming demographics constantly changing

Girls playing Candy Crush counting in the demographics makes them worthless

Again, your assumptions doesn't make it true. I posted various polls and statistics from official Japanese sources regarding Persona fanbase. You just expressing your thoughts

it's a troll don't bother with it

People actually believe that though instead of looking at the actual figures

Yeah well, it's getting tiring to post it for each manchild who never communicate with girls, not even on the internet, but he knows that his mom playing Candy Crush. Not to mention that not every male gamer MUST PLAY AS MAN. Games are fantasy and some of us are more open minded
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Anderjak

Anderjak
3 weeks ago#54
vocedelmorte posted...
Heartfang posted...
CmPope posted...
vocedelmorte posted...
vocedelmorte posted...
They are intent on goading the developers into wasting time on a feature the minority care about instead of worthwhile new content or new spinoffs/Persona 6

Can you post statistics about 'minority' thing or it's just what you assume? Gaming demographics constantly changing

Girls playing Candy Crush counting in the demographics makes them worthless

Again, your assumptions doesn't make it true. I posted various polls and statistics from official Japanese sources regarding Persona fanbase. You just expressing your thoughts

it's a troll don't bother with it

People actually believe that though instead of looking at the actual figures

Yeah well, it's getting tiring to post it for each manchild who never communicate with girls, not even on the internet, but he knows that his mom playing Candy Crush.

you're engaging with the gaming community in 2019, that's kind of all that's left on board sites like these. everyone else is on twitter
sometimes a video game is bad or disappointing or deeply flawed, and that's okay
just play something else that you find fun

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler
3 weeks ago#55
didierre posted...
game_wiz101 posted...
ExperiencePoint posted...
Because I want to have lesbian romance.

With who? This is an important question.

Degenerate people...

Myself would like a female MC route to see the differences and have a "semi-different" game than just doing the same thing again.

But the best would be a sequel or alternate scenario where you play this girl so it's entirely different.

Me.

User Info: MagicalRanger

MagicalRanger
3 weeks ago#56
It's not the people. It's the bone.

Fire Emblem wasn't doing much for them. They needed to ascend! Arise! AWAKEN!! THEY NEED SOMETHING TO FILL THEIR ROCKET SO THEY CAN GO TO THE MOON!!!! They want to fly damn it!

THEY. WANT. TO. GO. HARD!!!
When science and magic cross paths, a story is born

User Info: darktace

darktace
3 weeks ago#57
Padraigo52 posted...
They are I N S E C U R E

Nah I noticed a lot of people on Facebook groups want a female MC for perverse reasons. I have no problem playing as a female MC, I myself prefer playing as Jill and Claire in both REmakes. I want this story to be a continuation of the first game with added palaces and finding a way to revert Morgana back into his human form.

I would love if Persona 6 had the option to include a female MC and have gay romance options.
PSN ID: frisbeekid
Switch friend code: SW-8292-4000-5062
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Velvet__Crowe

Velvet__Crowe
3 weeks ago#58
MagicalRanger posted...
It's not the people. It's the bone.

Fire Emblem wasn't doing much for them. They needed to ascend! Arise! AWAKEN!! THEY NEED SOMETHING TO FILL THEIR ROCKET SO THEY CAN GO TO THE MOON!!!! They want to fly damn it!

THEY. WANT. TO. GO. HARD!!!

Wut.
"I'd thank the gods, but you seem to be taking them out at an alarming rate." - Hargan, Sarn Encampment

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 weeks ago#59
darktace posted...
Padraigo52 posted...
They are I N S E C U R E

Nah I noticed a lot of people on Facebook groups want a female MC for perverse reasons. I have no problem playing as a female MC, I myself prefer playing as Jill and Claire in both REmakes. I want this story to be a continuation of the first game with added palaces and finding a way to revert Morgana back into his human form.

I would love if Persona 6 had the option to include a female MC and have gay romance options.

Have you even finished the game???

There's no human form for him.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
3 weeks ago#60
why are some obsessed with wanting a series to be exclusive male MCs only?
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Why are some people so obsessed with having a female MC?