• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. I wonder if The Royal might be a sequel/AU Gaiden game like SMT IV Apocalypse.

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
3 months ago#1
That game started off as a definitive edition of Shin Megami Tensei IV, but they ultimately decided to turn it into a new story that was a sort of sequel/alternate story to the events of the original. It would be pretty cool if we actually got a new game based on Persona 5.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 months ago#2
No.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
3 months ago#3
That would be pretty awesome, but I highly doubt that is the case! I'm positive she's just some new confidant, at best maybe a party member!!
Never put your trust in anyone, you'll be let down each and every time.

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
3 months ago#4
That would be awesome. I quite liked how Apocalypse did something a little different.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
3 months ago#5
Sentinel07 posted...
That would be awesome. I quite liked how Apocalypse did something a little different.

Hence why I don't think they would repeat the same schtick twice.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
3 months ago#6
I would like that more Persona is always welcome.

User Info: EmrelGuy

EmrelGuy
3 months ago#7
Blayshy posted...
Sentinel07 posted...

Hence why I don't think they would repeat the same schtick twice.

You realize they’ve done similarly with persona 2 right.

User Info: C_Cole14

C_Cole14
3 months ago#8
I hope so. People keep saying a new confidant, if it's true that's dissapointing. If it is a confidant with extras it should just be a dlc
Psn: C_Cole96

User Info: Bored_Moogle

Bored_Moogle
3 months ago#9
Ugh. Use Persona 2 as a comparison, not that abomination Apocalypse. >_>

Seriously though, it's what I'm hoping for. But I kinda doubt it.
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo...

User Info: Sentinel07

Sentinel07
3 months ago#10
Bored_Moogle posted...
Ugh. Use Persona 2 as a comparison, not that abomination Apocalypse. >_>

Seriously though, it's what I'm hoping for. But I kinda doubt it.

How in the world is it an abomination? The story isn't bad and gameplay-wise it was a huge improvement on the original SMTIV.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. I wonder if The Royal might be a sequel/AU Gaiden game like SMT IV Apocalypse.
  • Topic Archived