• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. PERSONA 5 THE ROYAL!!q!!

User Info: KSA_ZACK

KSA_ZACK
4 weeks ago#91
I like that the new female character has red hair. She fits just right with the overall theme of the game.

I am excited.
MK: Sub-Zero, Kitana. Dissidia: Bartz, Snow, Yuna. Tekken: King, Lili, Raven.
Currently: Replaying Gravity Rush 1 / 2. Waiting for Bloodstained, MK11, and CTR.

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
4 weeks ago#92
Blayshy posted...
Makoto and Kotone have the same age, yeah.

If you're gonna use Kotone, shouldn't you be using Sakuya for P3's original hero?
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: ProboBum

ProboBum
4 weeks ago#93
TheKingOf-Kings posted...
FEMC CONFIRMED omgah

Haven't bothered to read through the topic, yet anyway, so I apologize if it's already been pointed out here but, femc isn't really confirmed. In fact, evidence is pointing towards this new character being the Marie of P5R. 1.) Mind you this is the weakest bit of evidence, but look at the button on the collar of her blazer. It's a 1 while it's a 2 on Joker's. Meaning she's in a class year below Joker's. If this was femc, she'd have to be in the exact year Joker is in to make sense story-wise.
2.) Gamatsu (or however you spell it) released a translation of what was being said in the trailer. The gist of it, the female character gets asked about the Phantom Thieves and she responds by saying she doesn't like them. You can find it on their Twitter.
If there's anything I learned, it's that trolls will always troll no matter what ya do. Trolls are gonna troll and fanboys are gonna fanboy.

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#94
JLazarillo posted...
Blayshy posted...
Makoto and Kotone have the same age, yeah.

If you're gonna use Kotone, shouldn't you be using Sakuya for P3's original hero?

Makoto Yuki is confirmed to be the canon name for the P3MC so I use that, just like Yu.

I use Kotone for the P3P F!MC's first name because I dislike the other names people have given to her (they're too similar to Makoto's manga name or not even sensical) and it sounds nice. I however don't use "Shiomi" as her last name.
I am pretty sure I know what to do now.
-Sonic Mainer (SSB4) / Link Mainer (SSBU). Hyde / Linne main team in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.

User Info: Sharebear420

Sharebear420
4 weeks ago#95
I can’t wait for the switch begging to stop. Looks like it will on April 24 (unless Altus just announce another announcement)
FC: 4614-2383-2982

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
4 weeks ago#96
Sharebear420 posted...
I can’t wait for the switch begging to stop. Looks like it will on April 24 (unless Altus just announce another announcement)

I think you'll hearing more crying as the official website updated PS4 logo on it.
Gott ist tot

User Info: Xyphas

Xyphas
4 weeks ago#97
Did anyone watch the anime? Possible this is a continuation after P5?

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
4 weeks ago#98
BlueSnow posted...
I hope she can date girls. And that there's more new stuff than just a FeMC.

no keep that sjw crap off persona
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. Gamecube ver. Myst lv 197 RAmarl.
Molon labe get a better background check plus mental health system.

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
4 weeks ago#99
ProboBum posted...
TheKingOf-Kings posted...
FEMC CONFIRMED omgah

Haven't bothered to read through the topic, yet anyway, so I apologize if it's already been pointed out here but, femc isn't really confirmed. In fact, evidence is pointing towards this new character being the Marie of P5R. 1.) Mind you this is the weakest bit of evidence, but look at the button on the collar of her blazer. It's a 1 while it's a 2 on Joker's. Meaning she's in a class year below Joker's. If this was femc, she'd have to be in the exact year Joker is in to make sense story-wise.
2.) Gamatsu (or however you spell it) released a translation of what was being said in the trailer. The gist of it, the female character gets asked about the Phantom Thieves and she responds by saying she doesn't like them. You can find it on their Twitter.

the girl talking could be a character unseen and does not represent the girl seen in the trailer.

also Persona 5 Royale could be the 2nd time they establish a new Persona game as a direct sequel like Persona 2 Eternal Punishment, except P5R could innovate things having a self insert FeMC instead of the female protagonist being based on a character from the previous game (in P2's case, Maya).

it remains to be seen, also the girl in the trailer might not be the true P5R FeMC at all, the original concept art of P5 FeMC actually had blue hair.

P5R's implementation of FeMC may be unorthodox from how P3P did things. there are different ways implement FeMC, whether they use P2EP style or P3P style, or something different. P5R might even be a prequel or something akin to SMT IV Apocalypse, which starts somewhere during SMT IV, but stretches beyond SMTIV's time period as its own alternate reality.

well next month should confirm things. they have yet to even set a launch date for it.

User Info: ExperiencePoint

ExperiencePoint
4 weeks ago#100
Announcement for the announcement, lame.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. PERSONA 5 THE ROYAL!!q!!
  • Topic Archived