You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. PERSONA 5 THE ROYAL!!q!!

User Info: RaflebXgre

RaflebXgre
3 weeks ago#31
As someone who played Persona 5 on PS3 and doesn't own a PS4, I'm certainly hoping it either comes to Switch or is once again released on PS3 also.

Still I'll have to wait and see how much is actually different before I decide whether to buy it. I mean I probably will eventually, but not on release if it doesn't add a whole bunch of stuff.

User Info: CrimsonX4

CrimsonX4
3 weeks ago#32
Lol there isn’t going to be any FeMC. It’s a new character and I’m glad. She’s cute but can’t compete with best girl Anne. I don’t mind P5 going to switch if we can get SMTV for ps4.
I eat wizards.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: TheKingOf-Kings

TheKingOf-Kings
3 weeks ago#33
RaflebXgre posted...
once again released on PS3

Like I said, Dreamcast port. But seriously that isn't going to happen.

CrimsonX4 posted...
Lol there isn’t going to be any FeMC. It’s a new character and I’m glad. She’s cute but can’t compete with best girl Anne. I don’t mind P5 going to switch if we can get SMTV for ps4.

If she is the best girl (She is) spell her damn name right.
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!

User Info: roun90

roun90
3 weeks ago#34
Someone on twitter translated what was being said:

Goro Akechi: What do you think of the Phantom Thieves and what they do?
New Girl: I think that, by helping people, it's a great thing.
New Girl: However, I don't like the Phantom Thieves. I don't think what they're doing actually helps those in need.

Judging from this, and the fact that she is talking in sentences instead of 1-2 words/grunts, I don't think this is a FeMC. Rather, she seems to be a new confidant like Marie from P4G and this might potentially be a remake like P4G or (maybe for the first time) a sequel (Just a hope; doesn't seem likely)

Source (Twitter):

https://bit.ly/2JvKuvF

User Info: TehTrumpCard

TehTrumpCard
3 weeks ago#35
Where are people getting the feMC from?

The girl in the trailer says:
“I think helping people is a wonderful thing, but if I had to say, I don’t like them. I don’t think the Phantom Thieves’ methods will make the world a better place or help anyone. In the end, I feel like you can only solve that yourself.”

It'd be weird for the feMC to reject the Phantom Thieves' idea of stealing hearts.

Translation is from Gematsu: https://gematsu.com/2019/03/persona-5-the-royal-announced-for-ps4
3DS: 4640-0379-8455 NNID:SimplyTJB
Switch: 5034-2202-6836 PSN: TehTrumpCard http://psnprofiles.com/TehTrumpCard The Official Leafeon of the Ultra Sun board

User Info: Ramlethal_V

Ramlethal_V
3 weeks ago#36
TehTrumpCard posted...
Where are people getting the feMC from?

The girl in the trailer says:
“I think helping people is a wonderful thing, but if I had to say, I don’t like them. I don’t think the Phantom Thieves’ methods will make the world a better place or help anyone. In the end, I feel like you can only solve that yourself.”

It'd be weird for the feMC to reject the Phantom Thieves' idea of stealing hearts.

Translation is from Gematsu: https://gematsu.com/2019/03/persona-5-the-royal-announced-for-ps4

I actually would like that. A playable female who does her own thing.

TheKingOf-Kings
3 weeks ago#37
I think what we can accept is that while she may be a FeMC, she is not female Joker.

I'm personally thinking she's gonna be the main focus of a postgame arc involving redemption for pancake boy, even though I don't want him.
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!

User Info: AltOmega

AltOmega
3 weeks ago#38
I'm guessing this is more of a Marie than a FeMC.
-Steam in-home streaming > everything
-I'm a liberal but not the clinically insane kind.

TheKingOf-Kings
3 weeks ago#39
AltOmega posted...
I'm guessing this is more of a Marie than a FeMC.

Hopefully better than Marie, but yeah I'm leaning towards new confidant or antagonist. If she is looking at that screen and saying what she is saying then Joker exists. No way can you have Phantom Thieves without a Wild Card.
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!

User Info: iHateMutanTs

iHateMutanTs
3 weeks ago#40
TheKingOf-Kings posted...
FEMC CONFIRMED omgah

Really want FemC but if she can't date any females then it will be pointless for me because I know there's no way I would be able to romance a male character. Ideally she will be able to romance any female, but I will settle for just a few of them, just give me some options, please.
How to ruin your Triple A game in 2 easy steps.
1) Cut out content for DLC. 2) Loot Boxes. // Special bonus if naive gamer's defend your horrid practices.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. PERSONA 5 THE ROYAL!!q!!