• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If this game gets remastered I hope Hifumi Toga gets added in as a phantom thief

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
1 month ago#11
JLazarillo posted...
When it was decided Makoto would be the brains behind the protagonist's team, we also had plans to add another more radical minded strategist. It was then we first sketched a character who would become similar to Hifumi. We later integrated both ideas into Makoto, but when thinking of Confidant characters, we ended up discussing the possibility of using that original sketch and decided to use it for a completely different character.

That there says she was meant to be an additional party member...

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
1 month ago#12
meteora88 posted...

Not all Confidants are party members.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

meteora88
1 month ago#13
JLazarillo posted...
meteora88 posted...

Not all Confidants are party members.

Well...yes, obviously.

My point was, she was meant to be one, but got scrapped.

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
1 month ago#14
meteora88 posted...

No, if you read it, Hifumi was not. Hifumi's design was the prototype for an early concept for a character. That character was later scrapped, and merged with Makoto. Then they decided "why not reuse the old design". The shogi girl that we all know was never created for the sake of being in the party.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

meteora88
1 month ago#15
JLazarillo posted...
meteora88 posted...

No, if you read it, Hifumi was not. Hifumi's design was the prototype for an early concept for a character. That character was later scrapped, and merged with Makoto. Then they decided "why not reuse the old design". The shogi girl that we all know was never created for the sake of being in the party.

Hmm probably not Hifumi exactly as she is now, but someone similar was meant to be.

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
1 month ago#16
meteora88 posted...
JLazarillo posted...
meteora88 posted...

Hmm probably not Hifumi exactly as she is now, but someone similar was meant to be.

Yes. Her design and a similar personality and role
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If this game gets remastered I hope Hifumi Toga gets added in as a phantom thief
  • Topic Archived