• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If this game gets remastered I hope Hifumi Toga gets added in as a phantom thief

User Info: LittleRoyal

LittleRoyal
2 months ago#1
She’s not in the dancing game or the Q2 game despite being a cut party member. Makes me feel weirdly bad for her character
I-I really needed this~~
Uh yes, I really am vicious! So do not even try me...

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
2 months ago#2
Well because in the end she isn't a party member 😂 it doesn't really matter even if she was in early plans

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
2 months ago#3
Hifumi is not a "cut party member". Her design is based on the design of a rough concept character who later became Makoto. That's all.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
2 months ago#4
if hifumi becomes a dlc navi, I wonder how many will throw their wallets into the fire.
Gott ist tot

LittleRoyal
2 months ago#5
JLazarillo posted...
Hifumi is not a "cut party member". Her design is based on the design of a rough concept character who later became Makoto. That's all.

The developer said that she was going to be a party member but the story was already too long so they cut her out.
I-I really needed this~~

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
2 months ago#6
That's probably what I want added most aside from a FeMC.
Maybe somewhere out there even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
2 months ago#7
LittleRoyal posted...
The developer said that she was going to be a party member but the story was already too long so they cut her out.

Incorrect. Per the creator commentary from the game's art book:
When it was decided Makoto would be the brains behind the protagonist's team, we also had plans to add another more radical minded strategist. It was then we first sketched a character who would become similar to Hifumi. We later integrated both ideas into Makoto, but when thinking of Confidant characters, we ended up discussing the possibility of using that original sketch and decided to use it for a completely different character.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.
https://imgtc.com/i/uVS7l1o.jpg

LittleRoyal
2 months ago#8
Originally, however, Hifumi was planned to be involved in the game’s main scenario, eventually becoming a Phantom Thief herself as part of the main party. In the end, she was changed to just be a Confidant character, because the main scenario was already long at that point and that it would make it even longer.

Your quote about a character who would become similar to Hifumi, doesn’t change that they originally planned for Hifumi to join the phantom thieves
I-I really needed this~~

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
2 months ago#9
AliceRed130 posted...
That's probably what I want added most aside from a FeMC.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; UMoon: Frosty; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: zoderos

zoderos
1 month ago#10
Hifumi is best girl. She is like the hot version of Yukiko.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If this game gets remastered I hope Hifumi Toga gets added in as a phantom thief
  • Topic Archived