• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. I won't lie, I was a bit annoyed by the only "lgbt" characters

User Info: epik_fail1

epik_fail1
2 months ago#1
Minor spoilers incoming I guess

I won't ask for censorship or anything. But it is pretty lame the only confirmed lgbt characters in the game were just sexual harasser who preyed on minors( I would not mind as much if their was normal gay people in the game). Some people may use kamoshida as a counter example, but there is plenty of normal straight males in the game. The game is still amazing anyway.

But if you played a game where the only straight males characters harassed minors, a lot of people here would be annoyed
Primrose for smash

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
2 months ago#2
I wish Joker never got into Smash

User Info: Bored_Moogle

Bored_Moogle
2 months ago#3
What about Lala.
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo...

User Info: Curse

Curse
2 months ago#4
What bout Lala? Lala is a good person.

User Info: Bored_Moogle

Bored_Moogle
2 months ago#5
Exactly. So the predatory gay guys weren't the only queer representation. Not that I think they particularly cared about representing anything. La la is there as part of Japan's night culture and those guys were just a lame joke.
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo...

User Info: MarquetteKing

MarquetteKing
2 months ago#6
vocedelmorte posted...
I wish Joker never got into Smash
#LauraIsMyWaifu

User Info: epik_fail1

epik_fail1
2 months ago#7
Curse posted...

I am not at that part yet.

And btw I still think the game and the story is amazing.

But the gays in this game are done the same way radical feminists portray straight men.(You would all scream sjw if the only straight male representation was kamoshida and only females were heros even if you will pretend otherwise)

Radical feminists portray straight men as all predators and like I said. If other characters were gay while not acting like that. It would not be as bad. I still recommend lgbt people to play the game though.
Primrose for smash

User Info: faireya

faireya
2 months ago#8
epik_fail1 posted...
Curse posted...

I am not at that part yet.

#BestPrinceAkechi

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
2 months ago#9
TC if you haven't even finished the game you have no way of knowing that those predators were the "only" lgbt characters. Why go and make a topic with that phrasing, then? You're spreading false information because of that ignorance.

I agree that those two dudes are distasteful as heck, but like others have said, Lala is pretty cool. Just hold on and get to her. If you've met those two gay men then Lala should be getting introduced soon enough. Like, once you start getting involved in the 2nd or 3rd palace...

Edit: typos typos @_@ typing on phone
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Curse

Curse
2 months ago#10
Isn't Lala introduced before those two guys? I'm pretty sure you first meet them right after meeting Ohya in Crossroads.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. I won't lie, I was a bit annoyed by the only "lgbt" characters
  • Topic Archived