• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Did Ren shows any sign of interest in the anime?

User Info: LegoIsAwesome

LegoIsAwesome
1 week ago#1
Did ren shows any sign of interest or scenes that ships with the females in the anime? Yu did in the anime considering marie is the canon love interest in P4G.

User Info: Marioak

Marioak
1 week ago#2
He rarely talk and rarely show much personality in the anime.
I mean the anime in general was pretty bad in term of directing.
Playing: Granblue Fantasy, Tales of the Rays, Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage

User Info: LazyBillon

LazyBillon
1 week ago#3
Didn't watch the anime, but I think the game made it clear Takamaki is the canon love interest

User Info: Bored_Moogle

Bored_Moogle
1 week ago#4
There is no canon love interest. There will never be a canon love interest. The main characters are blank slates meant to represent the player and they want you to be able to pair them with whoever you want. The most you'll ever get is maybe some girl being canonically confirmed to love the MC to move the plot along like Elizabeth in 3. Doesn't mean the MC loves them back.

I'm really not sure why people have such a hard time understanding this, when Atlus goes out of their way to make it so.
I'm sharpening my knife, kupo...

User Info: Centurionzo

Centurionzo
1 week ago#5
Nope, if you don't know, Atlus main character in animations are normally Chaste Hero
I still have no idea of what's happening

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
1 week ago#6
Yeah their will NEVER be a true canon romance in these games, ya really should stop trying to pull for one.

Even then it doesn't matter anyway, unlike games like Stella Glow and the Sakura Wars franchise, theirs no special important scenes or endings or anything fancy like that relating to the girl you choose, you think Atlus would've done something like that by now.

As for Ren in the anime, he RARELY speaks at all, really he's just quiet all through the anime. Yu at least had some personality and was talkative and Makoto in the movies had that emo personality, but Ren just comes off as rather boring. Th only times he breaks out of that is when Kawakami is flirting with him or he and the rest of the boys get distracted by Ann's delicious body.

Can't get a read on that boy.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
1 week ago#7
There is some fan service for each character in anime, but of course there is no obvious canon romance for any of them

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
1 week ago#8
Does he have a bromance instead like how Yosuke and Yu were veeeery close in P4 the animation?
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: MvUyDk1e8s9

MvUyDk1e8s9
1 week ago#9
vocedelmorte posted...
There is some fan service for each character in anime, but of course there is no obvious canon romance for any of them

I remember fan service for Kawakami, and a little for Ann, but that was already in the game. Other than that, I don't remember any for the other characters, but the anime was forgettable so could be why I don't remember haha.
I'm triggered by you being triggered by everything. Suck it up cupcake.

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
1 week ago#10
MvUyDk1e8s9 posted...
vocedelmorte posted...

I remember fan service for Kawakami, and a little for Ann, but that was already in the game. Other than that, I don't remember any for the other characters, but the anime was forgettable so could be why I don't remember haha.

Fan service is mostly subtle though, so these characters fans will see it, but for people who like different characters it shouldn't be annoying lol
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Did Ren shows any sign of interest in the anime?
  • Topic Archived