• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Who's your favorite underrated waifu/husbando?

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
4 weeks ago#1
I’ve made this topic because there’s some seriously underappreciated romanceable characters that deserve more love IMO.

For instance, Ayane Matsunaga. I’m glad she’s fairly popular for such an underrated character, but there needs to be more love for the Trombone Loli. ❤
FE14 Shadowhearth: 15846-97509 55286-69128
"Mah Boyd, this peace is what ALL true Reavers strive for!"

User Info: MarquetteKing

MarquetteKing
4 weeks ago#2
I love Fuuka but admittedly my favorite girl in every Post 3 Persona have has been the Priestess.
#LauraIsMyWaifu

User Info: Wanderer2691

Wanderer2691
4 weeks ago#3
MarquetteKing posted...
I love Fuuka but admittedly my favorite girl in every Post 3 Persona have has been the Priestess.

Fuuka is my favorite girl of P3. Then again, I was always a sucker for the sweet, shy type. XD
FE14 Shadowhearth: 15846-97509 55286-69128
"Mah Boyd, this peace is what ALL true Reavers strive for!"

User Info: Digioryes

Digioryes
4 weeks ago#4
Fuuka by far, she's my second favorite in P3. Also younger me really liked Chihiro
year of the snitch

User Info: MvUyDk1e8s9

MvUyDk1e8s9
4 weeks ago#5
Ohya. She likes to drink as much as I do.
I'm triggered by you being triggered by everything. Suck it up cupcake.

User Info: the_Sead

the_Sead
4 weeks ago#6
I don't know how much popular she was back then, but since I see more more love being tossed towards Maya (which I also love to death), I'll say Lisa Silverman... She really was one of my favorite characters on P2.

Imagine an fusion between Ann and Chie, you have Lisa Silverman... Not only that, her story was pretty cool too...

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
4 weeks ago#7
I don't know what underrated is, all team members always get the love they deserve, some can be overrated, but thats subjective.
And support characters / social links are not intended to have many fans 😁
All the characters i ever liked was fairly rated
(´ー`*)

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
4 weeks ago#8
Persona 3's Chihiro for sure!!!! She was my first P3 romance and I've got no regrets. I wish there was more I could do with her though. Maybe if P3 gets remastered~
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

User Info: Komestros

Komestros
4 weeks ago#9
Chihaya was the cutest in P5.

Aegis,fuuka, yukiko, chie, naoto should burn to ashes.

horrible characters.

my fav games was P3 and then P5, P4 is just boring trash, bad cast, bad plot. One thing i liked more in P5 than P3 was that i liked all the cast, even mona.
PSN: JavBZ19

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
4 weeks ago#10
Shinjiro. Best boi.
My finger being dyed in the scarlet color of scattered petals
I am now the symbol of compensation- METHOD_IMPLANTA
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Who's your favorite underrated waifu/husbando?
  • Topic Archived