Round 7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MvUyDk1e8s9

MvUyDk1e8s9
1 week ago#1
Joker + ??? - Results (120 votes)
Futaba and her short shorts and knee highs
30.83% (37 votes)
Kawakami and her maid outfit
27.5% (33 votes)
Makoto and her "ass"ets
41.67% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Alright, final 3. Interest has fallen but I can't quit until completion. Who could of guessed the final 3? Not even Nostradomus, that's who. Let the combat begin.
I'm triggered by you being triggered by everything. Suck it up cupcake.

User Info: GammaDelta

GammaDelta
1 week ago#2
Kawakami because she's gonna lose so might as well help her

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
1 week ago#3
Kawakami? *snap*
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon
1 week ago#4
Well, kudos on staying with it, even with your interest in it falling.
Makoto, cause "dat booty".
The Tsubaki Naokawa of Lamia in FFXIV.

User Info: CrazyGreenGamer

CrazyGreenGamer
1 week ago#5
Futaba now, Futaba forever!
Memento Mori I guess, because I'm an unoriginal Persona fan.

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 week ago#6
Makoto is still the most interesting choice.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

MakotoYuri
1 week ago#7
1Tekkaman posted...
Makoto is still the most boring choice.

FTFY
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
1 week ago#8
MakotoYuri posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Makoto is still the most boring choice.

FTFY

Ha. Ha. And again, ha. Once again, boring is, like beauty, in the eye of the beholder. My eye sees Makoto as one of the few characters in 5 who measure up to the previous two games. Boring for me would be Ann Takamaki, a poor man's Rise who aspires to be what amounts to an attractive clothes hanger. Say what you will about Makoto, at least she wants to do something important.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

MakotoYuri
1 week ago#9
boring is alot less subjective then beauty is my friend, though to be fair she is more interesting then Ann, Yukiko and Fuuka, but she is the next in line when it comes to being boring (atleast on the girl side).

say what you will but Futaba was better written and has more character by a long shot, and this poll is gonna come down on who will win, a good written character or the more attractive one.

next round is the clash so you all better choose wisely, though i believe i know the outcome and it surely doesn´t strengthen my believe in the fanbase and the future of the franchise.

it is all you who doom us to a billion spin-offs that rather show characterless waifus then well written side games like the glorious PS2 era.

O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

User Info: TheOneAndOnly44

TheOneAndOnly44
1 week ago#10
Makoto as usual~
"Your fate is in the cards." -Elizabeth
"Dont think, feel." -Chie Satonaka, totally not Bruce Lee or anything

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived