• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Character with the worst fanbase?

User Info: Major_Zato

Major_Zato
3 months ago#11
SpartanAlice253 posted...
1Tekkaman posted...
Akechi and it isn't even close. Aigis is massively overrated, but at least her fans don't dismiss or ignore smugness, smarminess, self-promotion, and cold-blooded murder.

Quiet you!!! Stop making stuff up!!!!

You know, I'm really curious. What part is he supposedly making up? Because I have to agree with him: Akechi's fanbase is a tad creepy.
And this above all: To thine own self be true...
Old genres never die, they just grow more refined with age.

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
3 months ago#12
Gotta go with Akechi. Waifu warring is one thing, but his worst fans are another.
3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony

User Info: 1Tekkaman

1Tekkaman
3 months ago#13
Come to think of it, I wouldn't put Aigis in second place here despite the overshilling. Sadayo Kawakami's fans are creepier.
I swim through a sea of stars. . . .

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
3 months ago#14
People don't even talk about Makoto being best girl that much. There's at least 10x people b****ing about people that like her as there are people that actually post about her.

I voted Akechi just to spite Penitent.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up

User Info: Cataclysmical

Cataclysmical
3 months ago#15
Went with Adachi.

He was a huge waste of potential. Would have been a good villain if not for how stupid he is, and his competence tends to be vastly overstated as a result of the game portraying him as a smart and cunning individual when his actions in several places are anything but.
"Every action has a reaction, don't be quick to judge. You may not know the hardships people don't speak of."
http://www.last.fm/user/cataclysmical

User Info: sillyfudgemonke

sillyfudgemonke
3 months ago#16
I thought Adachi was tied with Makoto (not Goro) and I was like "Dang, I get if you don't like Adachi, but his fans are pretty freaking chill, who have you met? WHo hurt you?" and then I realized it said Akechi. XD

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
3 months ago#17
naoto

people overrate her as a party member because she has FoUr DyNeS WoAh
YUSUKE IS BAD IN PERSONA 5, WORST PARTY MEMBER IN THE GAME BESIDES AKECHI
OUTDAMAGED BY RYUJI, OUTBULKED BY RYUJI, HAS NO GOOD OPTIONS VS BOSS FIGHTS

User Info: TalesOfGod

TalesOfGod
3 months ago#18
Akechi.
In game or outside of the game, people won't shut up about him. They talk him more than Makoto and while I don't mind the character, it is annoying to hear.

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
3 months ago#19
Akechi, he is just a murderous brat, i mean Adachi is too, but he was atleast better written.
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: Killzonegaming

Killzonegaming
3 months ago#20
Hunswar posted...
FeMC, without a doubt. She is no different than any other character Atlus tends to add in a rerelease. Not needed and going against the themes of the base game like Marie in Golden.
Lawbreakers is underrated
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Character with the worst fanbase?
  • Topic Archived