If female protagonist show up in arena 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If female protagonist show up in arena 2

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
2 months ago#11
JLazarillo posted...
NextGenCowboy posted...
Why does one need to headcanon in a series where everything is already canon?

Because being pedantic about "canon" versus "continuity" doesn't really change that one doesn't matter for the purposes of every other game, and one does.

Matters a great deal in a slew of games. P2, PQ2, DDS, Raidou 1 and 2, Nocturne, SJ, SMT4, SMT4A, etc.

That it doesn't matter much from one modern Persona to the next is a tiny sliver in the overarching plot as a whole. And even that ran up against a wall with PQ.

Then again, continuity doesn't much matter either in this scenario, does it?
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.

User Info: Aegus

Aegus
2 months ago#12
I'd love it! the SLs you can make as the Female MC with the male SEES members are way more interesting than the ones you make with the Male MC. She deserves more love than appearing in some lousy switch game.

User Info: sillyfudgemonke

sillyfudgemonke
2 months ago#13
goodJT posted...
Evilworld posted...
sillyfudgemonke posted...

They can make her alive on the Male Side, she's just not the one Aigis chose at the bridge, so she grew up not joining SEES but instead experiencing life somewhere else outside the events of P3.

That is actually my headcanon of the persona the series. So if she does ever show in side games or main franchise she probably be at the age of 25 years of age in the persona timeline.

That is if she didn't die that day....

I mean duh, but yeah the games don't really indicate anything about what happened to her on that bridge on the Male's side (or vice versa). So it's totally plausible that they are both alive on each other's side.

NextGenCowboy posted...
Why does one need to headcanon in a series where everything is already canon?

I think the headcanon was about where she is on the MaleMC's side I thought. Not if she was canon or not. XD Cause again, we dunno what happens to the other MC when she's not chosen.

User Info: assassingriskel

assassingriskel
2 months ago#14
How the hell will she show up when the actual canon P3 protagonist hasn't
"Never trust a women"-Nobliss Gordon Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans episode 17
People die everyday b

sillyfudgemonke
2 months ago#15
assassingriskel posted...

Cause Minato is dead on that side and she probably isn't. 8U

Arena 3, where the game takes place on the FeMC's side and thus she's dead instead, but a "new character" shows up and it's Minato now.

C'mon Atlus, use your universe to its fullest potential!

assassingriskel
2 months ago#16
sillyfudgemonke posted...

Cause Makoto is dead on that side and she probably isn't. 8U

Arena 3, where the game takes place on the FeMC's side and thus she's dead instead, but a "new character" shows up and it's Makoto now.

C'mon Atlus, use your universe to its fullest potential!

That sounds dumb enough for Atlus to use which is scary
"Never trust a women"-Nobliss Gordon Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans episode 17
People die everyday b

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
2 months ago#17
Needs an option for not wanting another trash fighting game.

sillyfudgemonke
2 months ago#18
That sounds dumb enough for Atlus to use which is scary

They've technically done this, Raidou games lead to multiple timelines and games. 8U Not dumb, they just made it possible for their universe to work like this. 8V

Either way, FeMC fans get some love (either her as a character, or more love for her timeline), and MaleMC fans get love (either cause we continue on the Male's timeline or he gets to be a character again). Everybody wins! :D

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
2 months ago#19

They are both canon. They merely do not concurrently exists in the same timeline.

Now, it is unlikely that that she will show up, but alternate timeliness, and concurrent worlds play a massive part in SMT's overarching story, and has been explicitly present in Persona since P2, and explicitly present in modern Persona since P4.

Characters being pulled to, or from, different timeliness or worlds also plays heavily into the story. Persona is part of a multiverse, all of it is canon. Continuity means very little when crossover is possible and common.
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.

assassingriskel
2 months ago#20
NextGenCowboy posted...

They are both canon. They merely do not concurrently exists in the same timeline.

Now, it is unlikely that that she will show up, but alternate timeliness, and concurrent worlds play a massive part in SMT's overarching story, and has been explicitly present in Persona since P2, and explicitly present in modern Persona since P4.

Characters being pulled to, or from, different timeliness or worlds also plays heavily into the story. Persona is part of a multiverse, all of it is canon. Continuity means very little when crossover is possible and common.

No only the Male is canon
People die everyday b
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. If female protagonist show up in arena 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived