• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Do you think Dojima would be more suspicious of the P5 protagonist?

User Info: anthonygamer3

anthonygamer3
3 months ago#1
Pretend the P5 protagonist has the same criminal record in the game, but this time Dojima is his uncle. Do you think Dojima would even allow a criminal in his house even if it was his nephew? For most part of P4, Dojima was somewhat suspicious of Narukami, but do you think he would be keeping a 24 hour watch on the P5 protagonist (Ren/Akira)? And do you think the Investigation Team would even want to be friends with a criminal or do you think they would understand? Just pretend Akira switched places with Narukami this time.

*Haha... I know I did something similar like this a few weeks ago, but this one is a little different.

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
3 months ago#2
He would :/
I just finished replaying P4 and i can see the drastic difference between casts of P4 and 5 even more, now that im older.
I could never relate to them or like them like i do P5 cast cause they just so damn immature and an actual kids.
They probably would be more judgemental of Ren too, i can't really see them been in team with him cause all their problems are just so small

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
3 months ago#3
On a different note, Dojima’s JP VA passed away just this Monday.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-17/voice-actor-unsho-ishizuka-passes-away-at-67/.135579

vocedelmorte
3 months ago#4
Jiyuu Falcon posted...
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-17/voice-actor-unsho-ishizuka-passes-away-at-67/.135579

Wow didn't know he was Dojima's va, i know him for JoJo

User Info: sillyfudgemonke

sillyfudgemonke
3 months ago#5
Yeah, guy isn't just a "little" suspicious of P4MC, remember he does have them tailed by the 4th dungeon.....and that was his own nephew. And he's always hounding him the whole game, P4MC just has the benefit of the doubt and the trust of Dojima which is why Dojima backs off (nephew status does help him out a bit, but the guy will still hound him regardless of relative status XD)

P5MC, assuming he's now Dojima nephew in this scenario (assuming this is Inaba, and the PT case happens instead of the murders), regardless if he had a record or not, Dojima would be suspicious of him.

I can see Dojima taking in P5MC even if the P5MC had a record, and that's cause (similar to Sojiro I guess) he saw the kid didn't really do anything and just got screwed by some spiteful people so he'd know that P5MC is no danger to Nanako. (so tbh, I guess any scenario, relative or not, record or not, if Dojima did take the P5MC, he'd be suspicious regardless....tho with the possibility of being more suspicious than P4MC if P5MC does have a record).

Also considering.....the PT are as bad as being conspicuous as the IT, maybe even worse than the IT (considering the IT doesn't really have a need to be sneaky as much as the PT do, in some cases yeah they need to be sneaky but tbh the PT need to do it all the time). And no it's not cause Ryuji, or I mean "not only cause of Ryuji," they allllll suck at it. Ryu does it a lot tho, but everyone has done something tbh. So yeah Dojima would def catch on. XP

Jiyuu Falcon posted...

;w; RIP Dojima JPN VA. ;w;

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
3 months ago#6
Dojima was suspicious because you gave him a reason to be massively suspicious in P4.

In P5 Dojima would be actively mislead the whole game or he'd have wound up dead. He probably even had a mementos shadow to kill given his obsession over his wife's murder.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up

vocedelmorte
3 months ago#7
Heartfang posted...
Dojima was suspicious because you gave him a reason to be massively suspicious in P4.

In P5 Dojima would be actively mislead the whole game or he'd have wound up dead. He probably even had a mementos shadow to kill given his obsession over his wife's murder.

I think TC meant if Ren was in Yu's place, at least thats what I thought since he mentioned Investigation Team

User Info: DaToskaID

DaToskaID
3 months ago#8
On another note, replace Sojiro with Dojima, and he'll probably make Wakaba's death a more personal issue, in addition to him knowing right away that she was "murdered".
I imagine Dojima would be sharp enough to know that people would kill for her research on Metaverse too..
#DynamoTurquoise

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
3 months ago#9
vocedelmorte posted...
Heartfang posted...

I think TC meant if Ren was in Yu's place, at least thats what I thought since he mentioned Investigation Team

Then nothing would change, and this topic makes little sense.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
3 months ago#10
Speaking of Dojima, Rip Unshou Ishizuka
Kyubey: This power.. that's illogical!
Sayaka: This is my stand, OCEAN MAN!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Do you think Dojima would be more suspicious of the P5 protagonist?
  • Topic Archived