Real Question (p5 ep.3)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Real Question (p5 ep.3)

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
3 months ago#1
Why can't they make good all out attack animation ?
I thought they made it better this time, at least they tried to make it look more creative, but its still badly executed.

Generally animation looks good enough in this episode but when all out attack starts it just gets ugly and cringey and red color look sloppy and weird

Anime experts please explain

User Info: Sinkingknight

Sinkingknight
3 months ago#2
Its odd that they don't use 3D models like in the game. They could've executed the all out attack more stylish that way.
Look, a cat! -->> http://i.imgur.com/48scSOG.gif

vocedelmorte
3 months ago#3
Sinkingknight posted...
Its odd that they don't use 3D models like in the game. They could've executed the all out attack more stylish that way.

I was just trying to find any logical explanatin for that. I was hoping anime experts can clarify that :/

User Info: SpartanAlice253

SpartanAlice253
3 months ago#4
Because they're lazy as f***
The job, Killer is dead.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 months ago#5
same reason as any anime that never seems to quite get it, budget, you see anime itself on its own is not a profitable medium the purpose of anime generally is to promote the subject in question so you'll buy the merchandise of said medium which is how profits are made

which that in mind when something gets licensed, ESPECIALLY if its for the first time and unproven the budget its generally allowed is usually never that great or perhaps never intended to be high in the first place, this is a 20 something episode anime, it was never intended to go for the long haul like say a shonen anime, sure they might have the resources to make it look amazing but the real question is it worth allocating so much funds into doing so? Alot of studios the mentality is as long as its presentable enough
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

vocedelmorte
3 months ago#6
Okay then its all about budget. I just found it weird how quality drops on all out attacks exclusively. Lets hope it will be improved further on

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
3 months ago#7
yeah also it might be an animator thing, if you have to animate the same kind of scene over and over, you get kinda tired of doing so, so animators in repeated scenes (ie transformation scenes or summoning scenes things that need to be done MANY times throughout the series) will generally start taking shortcuts to make the scene in question faster and easier for them to do, which yes can lead to a drop in quality
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Real Question (p5 ep.3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived