How Likely Is Atlus Going to Listen to Complaints for Persona?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How Likely Is Atlus Going to Listen to Complaints for Persona?

User Info: BeatoWitchu

BeatoWitchu
1 month ago#41
Lazy_Narumi posted...
meteora88 posted...

Lol that attitude.

The poll is asking how likely will Atlus take into consideration social related complaints.

No s*** they’re going to be using gameplay feedback and using it to improve things in the next game.

Unless you Japanese they don't give a f***. The only exception are games like Tokyo Mirage session. Japanese fans complained and they really didn't give a f***. Unless they are appealing to the West this is a constant thing in video games. Why do you think certain series didn't come to the West? Because they didn't think it would sell well and they didn't care.

Japanese companies appeal to Japan first. It's no different than America and Europe
(and UK since we are not a part of anyone anymore.)

Tell that to Nintendo. They definitely listen to the NA fans for FE Fates romances.

User Info: Lazy_Narumi

Lazy_Narumi
1 month ago#42
BeatoWitchu posted...
Lazy_Narumi posted...
meteora88 posted...

Lol that attitude.

The poll is asking how likely will Atlus take into consideration social related complaints.

No s*** they’re going to be using gameplay feedback and using it to improve things in the next game.

Unless you Japanese they don't give a f***. The only exception are games like Tokyo Mirage session. Japanese fans complained and they really didn't give a f***. Unless they are appealing to the West this is a constant thing in video games. Why do you think certain series didn't come to the West? Because they didn't think it would sell well and they didn't care.

Japanese companies appeal to Japan first. It's no different than America and Europe

Tell that to Nintendo. They definitely listen to the NA fans for FE Fates romances.

Yet they cut out some stuff, undersold the game to the point that it was inflated, refuse to honor the fact that they made a mistake, and did all sorts of things with the Western release? And didn't care?

User Info: ImASadPanda

ImASadPanda
1 month ago#43
Dunno.

I hope they dont listen to the most vocal tho. People on the internet are "retired" and shouldn't be heard with their ridiculous requests

User Info: meteora88

meteora88
4 weeks ago#44
ImASadPanda posted...
Dunno.

I hope they dont listen to the most vocal tho. People on the internet are "retired" and shouldn't be heard with their ridiculous requests

Agreed.
"Don't be asinine." - Ravus Nox Fleuret when asked a stupid question.

User Info: BeatoWitchu

BeatoWitchu
4 weeks ago#45
Lazy_Narumi posted...
BeatoWitchu posted...
Lazy_Narumi posted...
meteora88 posted...

Lol that attitude.

Yet they cut out some stuff, undersold the game to the point that it was inflated, refuse to honor the fact that they made a mistake, and did all sorts of things with the Western release? And didn't care?

Literally irrelevant to the point I made.

User Info: andhros

andhros
4 weeks ago#46
I think we will see some western non-gameplay desires, but it is mere coincidental overlap. Otome and Fujoshi audiences are a group that Atlus has expressed a desire to grow in that direction. So FeMC and Homosexual/Bisexual/Pansexual are definite possibilities for future game developments. Not saying P6 or P5C but won't be surprised when it is added. And will be surprised the longer it is left out.

User Info: WarrenKeiSnow

WarrenKeiSnow
4 weeks ago#47
andhros posted...
I think we will see some western non-gameplay desires, but it is mere coincidental overlap. Otome and Fujoshi audiences are a group that Atlus has expressed a desire to grow in that direction. So FeMC and Homosexual/Bisexual/Pansexual are definite possibilities for future game developments. Not saying P6 or P5C but won't be surprised when it is added. And will be surprised the longer it is left out.

No that just means more dialogue options like what they gave Goro. I doubt they are going to add any HOMOSEXUAL romances just to appeal people who will buy **** if it has a picture of a cute boy. The only way that they might even add it in is if the main writer was a female and thats when alot of people will leave because the writing will be sub-par at best.
Persona has changed so many peoples lives...for the worse...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlSx7m09R60

User Info: vocedelmorte

vocedelmorte
4 weeks ago#48
WarrenKeiSnow posted...
andhros posted...

No that just means more dialogue options like what they gave Goro. I doubt they are going to add any HOMOSEXUAL romances just to appeal people who will buy **** if it has a picture of a cute boy. The only way that they might even add it in is if the main writer was a female and thats when alot of people will leave because the writing will be sub-par at best.

Wow someone needs to grow up :/

User Info: WarrenKeiSnow

WarrenKeiSnow
4 weeks ago#49
vocedelmorte posted...

Wow someone needs to grow up :/

Someone needs to look at reality.
Persona has changed so many peoples lives...for the worse...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlSx7m09R60

User Info: TidalDream

TidalDream
4 weeks ago#50
obviously not

i don't even know why this is a topic
So you're going all out. You're betting everything in one strike.
What courage. What a bold decision. I like that, but it is a foolish mistake against me.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How Likely Is Atlus Going to Listen to Complaints for Persona?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived