• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Who is more of an a**hole, Mitsuru or Haru's fiance?

User Info: P3rocks

P3rocks
9 months ago#1
Which fiance wins the a**hole award? - Results (88 votes)
Mitsuru's fiance
7.95% (7 votes)
Haru's fiance
92.05% (81 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hey, at least Haru’s fiance isn’t 3 times her age!

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
9 months ago#2
Haru's gets a portrait, and he's literally drawn as the manga shorthand for "bastard boyfriend". He's so bad, that even her father knew how bad he was (based on the appearance of his cognitive form inside Okumura's Palace).
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
9 months ago#3
Haru's is an implied rapists and kicks cats. So he eat a whole bag of dicks.
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
9 months ago#4
Haru's fiance, hands down!!

I don't even remember Mitsuru's, *lol*.
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)

User Info: Dragonage2ftw

Dragonage2ftw
9 months ago#5
Mitsuru’s.

He was mean to an actual character, and not a forehead with legs.
Official Yu Narukami, Incineroar, Parasoul, Sombra, Black Widow, RE5 Jill, Kaede Akamatsu, Kamala Khan, Rehgar, Orisa, R.Mika, 2B, and Power Girl everywhere.

User Info: Penitent

Penitent
9 months ago#6
Sugimura of course!!! He should've had a palace too!!
Why am i still here???

User Info: sillyfudgemonke

sillyfudgemonke
9 months ago#7
I'm going with Haru on this. Not that Mitsuru's isn't, it's just we don't see enough of him, and he just seems like a "I live on a pedestal" kinda jerk....plus Mitsuru easily handles her fiance after insulting the MCs. Haru's is just more developed. XP

User Info: Lazy_Narumi

Lazy_Narumi
9 months ago#8
Haru. Canon wise besides her social link the guy gets away with being a tosser and he's an implied rapist/wanted to put Haru into prostiution. Mitsuru's was just a jerk.

User Info: fcftw

fcftw
9 months ago#9
Chimeramanexe posted...
Haru's gets a portrait, and he's literally drawn as the manga shorthand for "bastard boyfriend". He's so bad, that even her father knew how bad he was (based on the appearance of his cognitive form inside Okumura's Palace).

You get to see Mitsuru's fiancee's portrait in P3P. He looks like a sleazy uncle.

User Info: Chimeramanexe

Chimeramanexe
9 months ago#10
Didn't know that. Looked him up, and ugh, yeah, he does look sleazy, but still not as bad as Sugimura.
FC: 1263-6375-4172
IGN: Nate (in most games)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Who is more of an a**hole, Mitsuru or Haru's fiance?
  • Topic Archived