I hope persona 6 goes back to playing like persona 2 (not having just dungeons)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. I hope persona 6 goes back to playing like persona 2 (not having just dungeons)

User Info: Siveria

Siveria
4 months ago#11
I'd prefer it if it took place in the real world insted of some alternate dimension for once, I'd also like it if they insist on keeping the annoying social stat grind that they give an option to start with them maxxed.

User Info: C_Cole14

C_Cole14
4 months ago#12
I haven't beaten p2 yet but it's weird that ppl ppl are living their lives going to school but having demons in the hallways etc.
Psn: C_Cole96

User Info: CielTynave

CielTynave
4 months ago#13
matteste posted...
One thing I really didn't like with the modern Persona games was how they started to use that whole otherworld thing as a crutch for everything just so that things wouldn't be affected outside of them or have real consequences.

This is the main thing I want to change with the setting, I just finished Tokyo Xanadu recently and they do this s*** all the time too. Any time "normal" people got involved they'd end up losing their memories of the supernatural stuff that happened after things got resolved.

User Info: matteste

matteste
4 months ago#14
CielTynave posted...
matteste posted...
One thing I really didn't like with the modern Persona games was how they started to use that whole otherworld thing as a crutch for everything just so that things wouldn't be affected outside of them or have real consequences.

This is the main thing I want to change with the setting, I just finished Tokyo Xanadu recently and they do this s*** all the time too. Any time "normal" people got involved they'd end up losing their memories of the supernatural stuff that happened after things got resolved.

That whole "normal people lose memories and never get fully involved" is one plotline I absolutely hate and is sick and tired of. It just comes of as cheap and lazy. And not just in the conclusion, but in general.
The worst readers are those who proceed like plundering soldiers: they pick up a few things they can use, soil and confuse the rest, and blaspheme the whole.

User Info: Cobra_7777_

Cobra_7777_
4 months ago#15
That's the moment when persona will become just another RPG with nothing special about it and I will drop it immediately.

User Info: wwefan4life2

wwefan4life2
4 months ago#16
My thoughts exactly. matteste posted...
CielTynave posted...
matteste posted...

That whole "normal people lose memories and never get fully involved" is one plotline I absolutely hate and is sick and tired of. It just comes of as cheap and lazy. And not just in the conclusion, but in general.

Know what I am absolutely sick of? Seeing poor grammar like "is one plotline I absolutely hate and is sick and tired of."

User Info: Fujean

Fujean
4 months ago#17
Yeah, another adult female protagonist like Maya would be wonderful.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. I hope persona 6 goes back to playing like persona 2 (not having just dungeons)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived