Just to Confirm(New Game + Question)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Just to Confirm(New Game + Question)

User Info: Star_Sage

Star_Sage
4 months ago#1
The items I keep in New Game + are my equipment(Does this include the Washables or do I lose them if I don't Wash them?), the Skill Cards(Does this include Blanks, or just usable?), and the Confidant Items from Maxing them, but nothing else, right? I don't keep the usable items or anything. I know I get other things like money, I just want to know what I should focus on maxing in my first playthru.

User Info: mada7

mada7
4 months ago#2
The items you get from confidants unlocks certain parts of their confidant benefits as soon as you start the confidant.

Best things to max out are your social stats as those would slow you down if you don't have them. Next would be the fortune and temperance arcanas as you unlock everything of theirs with their items and they get you a lot of extra time. After them I'd say your party members then sun
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

Star_Sage
4 months ago#3
Like I said, I knew about that stuff, this was more about what type of items come with me. I'm the type who played Dark Souls 99 times to max out most of my gear(Well 88 so far, my disk broke and haven't gotten a new one yet). I did similar in P3 and P4, so I want to do the same here, but since some items transfer, I'm asking which ones specifically. Oh, and treasures too. Do they transfer, or should I just sell them?

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
4 months ago#4
consumables are the only items that dont transfer. All equipment carries over.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/ShadyMan8903

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
4 months ago#5
You want to sell all your items you don't think you'll need before you pass the point of no return.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up

Star_Sage
4 months ago#6
Alright, what about Treasure type items, like gems and stuff. Do those transfer, or are they lost?(Again, I like to max out everything and make a perfect save file for New Game +, so I'm seeing exactly what types of items change over)

User Info: BlastoidPower

BlastoidPower
4 months ago#7
I'm not sure about treasure items, but I don't think so. They have no use whatsoever except being sold for cash, though.

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
4 months ago#8
Just sell them and carry the money over.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up

User Info: MasterJG

MasterJG
4 months ago#9
Star_Sage posted...
Alright, what about Treasure type items, like gems and stuff. Do those transfer, or are they lost?(Again, I like to max out everything and make a perfect save file for New Game +, so I'm seeing exactly what types of items change over)

No, just sell all of your consumables and treasure for as much Yen as possible. If you played your cards right and you have 99% of the compendium and a setup to fuse Satanael with in NG+, you'll have more than enough cash. A few million Yen is more than enough for NG+, but the more the better. In NG+, you're basically just spending on consumables from Takemi and making your final Persona fusions with Satanel and Yos***sune (or whatever you decide to go with), and whatever story-related spending you need (Kawakami, Fortune Confidant, etc.).

Whichever girl you spent your time with at the end of the game and got their special item will rank up very quickly without the need for spending excess time or using Affinity Readings. If you got all of your Confidants to max rank, the items you receive will unlock all of their Confidant abilities as soon as you start their social link. You'll have a lot of free time to clean up an trophies you missed or whatever.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Just to Confirm(New Game + Question)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived