• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Things you don't seem to have enough time to do

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
2 years ago#1
There's an overwhelming amount of content. It's great, but I'm at 10/29 & trying to squeeze it all in.
Well, I guess there's NG+ for some stuff. Like crossword puzzles and Maid Cafe.

I'm not sure anyone has time for those on the first playthrough. Crossword puzzles aren't really as interesting, but-
There are so many choices in the cafe. So far I've only done the first & am curious to see all the different things that happen.

Fishing seems to be another thing that could take a lot of visits. Still need to read the book, but my brother's gone twice (and failed hard w/medium bait, then I took over).
Need to get through three parts of a book to get Speed Reading, read it, then finally see the time left to fish.

And video games- only cleared the first one. Need to read the book...
Hm, I wonder what's best left for NG+. Well, I figured this would be interesting. :)
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
2 years ago#2
Fishing requires 3 trips for the trophy.

It serves no other real purpose than that, unless you want the items.

Crosswords seem to serve no purpose other than fun, as far as I can tell. They seem to give the same boost as studying. There may be a larger boost by a point, but once you have access to the diner, that's the better option for raising knowledge at night.

Maid cafe will probably serve you zero purpose, unless you're behind on stats. Because by the time it opens, you, ideally, want the stat it raises capped, or near capped.

Gaming is less useful than the summer DVDs, but it can serve a purpose as a way to raise specific stats. You can also get accessories from each game beat.
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.

User Info: Rareware0192

Rareware0192
2 years ago#3
When I was nearing the end and knew for a fact I wasn't going to be able to finish all of my Confidants, I just focused on maxing my social stats and finishing every video game.

If I ever decide to do a second play through I'll go through the Confidants.
http://www.backloggery.com/Rareware0192
NNID/PSN/Steam: Rareware0192 || XBL Gamertag: Rareware33 || 3DS Friend Code: 4184-2776-7727

User Info: indie_animator

indie_animator
2 years ago#4
Yeah, my stats are at all 4s currently. Might get 5s by the end.

Mainly curious what all the unique dialogues and animations are for fun. Maid cafe might have a lot of clever stuff, but I might not see it til NG+.

I'll still prioritize Confidants before everything else. Tower kid has been great for getting that kindness up.
Game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (PSN: cpnsleepy)

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
2 years ago#5
There are a lot of things that you don't need or have time to do in this game. Or that are just inefficient compared to other things.
Common sense is just wisdom with its sleeves rolled up
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Things you don't seem to have enough time to do
  • Topic Archived