Just Finished the Game *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Just Finished the Game *Spoilers*

User Info: Gamer7625

Gamer7625
1 year ago#1
I just finished this game and normally don't do this kind of a thing, but I just had wanted to talk about it.

I bought it a little over a month ago and played it quite a bit at first, but slowed down as the story kind of did after awhile. At some points the game felt as though it dragged on, and I wish I had more/better dialogue choices to feel as though I am in the game myself, but there were times I felt great about dialogue options at the same time and got hyped again for what was happening.

So, overall I quite enjoyed this game and it was my first game of the Persona series as well, I had played Devil Survivor 2 a little over two years ago though so I knew a lot of the demons in this game.
Chancellor of the Real Church of the 3-13 Archer.
Destruction always comes before Creation!~Lelouch vi Britannia. Lelouch of the Rebellion.

User Info: Ineru_grax

Ineru_grax
1 year ago#2
hey i never saw someone's first smt game being the devil survivor series. most started at persona. ure the same as me man

glad u enjoyed the game. u should try playing the rest of the series.

User Info: Gamer7625

Gamer7625
1 year ago#3
I absolutely loved Devil Survivor 2 and at times kind of missed how the dialogue was handled in that game. Honestly I felt like I had a lot more to say in Devil Survivor 2 than in this game. That may have been due to the length of both games though so idk overall.
Chancellor of the Real Church of the 3-13 Archer.
Destruction always comes before Creation!~Lelouch vi Britannia. Lelouch of the Rebellion.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Just Finished the Game *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived