You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Skill Inheritance Types

User Info: hyperkill666

hyperkill666
1 year ago#11
marendarade posted...
hyperkill666 posted...
Thank you so much! These are extremely useful info. I have a question, can you inherit gun/phys skills to a Bless persona with skill cards? If yes, would the effect of a phys/gun skill executed by a Bless persona be weakened?
Skill cards bypass all inheritance restrictions. It is perfectly feasible to card off Phys and Gun skills onto a Bless-type persona. There is no performance penalty associated with teaching a persona skills that do not match their inheritance type.

Thanks for clarifying. Only downside is not all skills can be acquired through skill cards. I find myself using gallows more as it is not restricted to once per day, does not consume skill card and can transfer basically any skill that is not restricted.

User Info: i8g4wl

i8g4wl
1 year ago#12
I kept making topics about how this matter annoyed me.
Thank you very much, TC!
We're all allowed to have opinions but baselessly dismissing others', especially when doing so in a demeaning manner, makes you unfit for the art of discussion.

User Info: hollow_shrine

hollow_shrine
1 year ago#13
Ooh this is exciting. I always have to wonder how people find this information. Did someone just go down the line attempting to fuse every skill on every persona? The people who do this work and publish it represent my favorite aspects of the gaming community. Thank you for your hard work.
https://i.imgtc.com/72JF7CA.jpg (by mark2000)
9 Transwomen have been murdered since 1/1/2017

User Info: hyperkill666

hyperkill666
1 year ago#14
marendarade posted...
hyperkill666 posted...
Thank you so much! These are extremely useful info. I have a question, can you inherit gun/phys skills to a Bless persona with skill cards? If yes, would the effect of a phys/gun skill executed by a Bless persona be weakened?
Skill cards bypass all inheritance restrictions. It is perfectly feasible to card off Phys and Gun skills onto a Bless-type persona. There is no performance penalty associated with teaching a persona skills that do not match their inheritance type.

Got this reply from Atlus USA Customer Service;

I spoke with the testers about your questions and this is what they had to say:

I don't believe skills learned through skill cards had restrictions, and if they did, it'd follow the same restrictions as the fusion process, but iirc, they weren't restricted
The effect of the phys/gun skill would be dependent on the persona's stats, not based on their 'type'

Hope that information offers some insight. Glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying Persona 5 so much!
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#15
Welcome to the sticky club
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"

User Info: Hitoshura2

Hitoshura2
1 year ago#16
Kaguya ins't really Bless, she inherits Physical and Curse skills as far as i've tested.

User Info: marendarade

marendarade
1 year ago#17
Hitoshura2 posted...
Kaguya ins't really Bless, she inherits Physical and Curse skills as far as i've tested.
In that case Kaguya and Kaguya Picaro are likely to be Almighty-types. Could you please confirm this?

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
1 year ago#18
can persona's get DLC skills from gallows and fusion?
the true troll of the cuphead games. (since it's not going be on PS4)
Wow, this is so complex, I don't even know what's going on. 0.0
Video game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (God bless)

User Info: marendarade

marendarade
1 year ago#20
DJPLACE posted...
can persona's get DLC skills from gallows and fusion?
All DLC-exclusive skills are unique, so they can never be passed down through the guillotine or gallows. Note that Almighty Boost is not DLC-exclusive and may be acquired through network fusion and inherited normally.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Skill Inheritance Types