Where can i find ann? it's 5/20 and finished the first palace

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Where can i find ann? it's 5/20 and finished the first palace

User Info: chicksboii

chicksboii
10 months ago#1
it's 5/20 so it's a friday. I can't find her in my classroom and she isn't in the underground mall. How do i establish a link with her? is it too late for it now?

User Info: CRtwenty

CRtwenty
10 months ago#2
You can see if she's available by checking your city map, if there's a blue card at a location it means there's a confidant available. See if her name is listed, if it's not you'll have to wait for another day.
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!"
PSN ID: CRtwenty Pawn: Garius

chicksboii
10 months ago#3
CRtwenty posted...
You can see if she's available by checking your city map, if there's a blue card at a location it means there's a confidant available. See if her name is listed, if it's not you'll have to wait for another day.

Oh thanks! I can press R1 and see if there's a blue card! I'll try that thank you

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
10 months ago#4
It's never too late for lady ann, lol. Seriously tho, sometimes in my play through, they just aren't there when they should be. I chop it up to, they have lives and maybe something important came up. It's very rare but sometimes they just don't show for me.

Try again on the next day she's supposed to be available. Get your kindness up to rank 2 also.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"

User Info: NextGenCowboy

NextGenCowboy
10 months ago#5
5/20 or 4/20?

Ann isn't available very often in the first month of the game, due to story reasons. She only has 2 chances to rank up before May rolls around.

If it's 5/20, you're in the middle of the second palace, which can also mess with character availability.
"Revy, have you forgotten? I'm already dead. I think I died the day I met you." -- Rock.

chicksboii
10 months ago#6
NextGenCowboy posted...
5/20 or 4/20?

Ann isn't available very often in the first month of the game, due to story reasons. She only has 2 chances to rank up before May rolls around.

If it's 5/20, you're in the middle of the second palace, which can also mess with character availability.

Correct! I was waiting for her to be moving away from her best friend! I was trying to be considerate and giving space. But now, I am having fun exploring mementos and the museum that I forgot I want to talk and experience the confidant of the lady! Now the schedule messed up I will try another daythank you sir
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Where can i find ann? it's 5/20 and finished the first palace

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived