You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*

User Info: hand_more

hand_more
1 year ago#71
What does this item do? Double Bookmark.

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#72
hand_more posted...

Show it to Lavenza on the last day.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"

User Info: MarquetteKing

MarquetteKing
1 year ago#73
hand_more posted...

it grants you another waifu, whether you want her or not
Big Black Cannon
#UnitedAgainstBronyism #BringBackBatista
Minor thing, but I read about special interactions when you 'hide' behind things in a palace.

I saw Ann's, where she lies on the floor.

Now I'm curious if everyone has one & how they can happen. Heard about one for Makoto.
Video game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (God bless)

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
1 year ago#75
indie_animator posted...
Minor thing, but I read about special interactions when you 'hide' behind things in a palace.

Now I'm curious if everyone has one & how they can happen. Heard about one for Makoto.

They happen randomly, everyone has one iirc.
They try hard to display their radiance. Trying to let us know they exist before they disappear. I admire that simple, honest wish
Favorite Game: Silent Hill 2
BlueSnow posted...
indie_animator posted...

They happen randomly, everyone has one iirc.

Ok. So You can hide first or after someone else hides. Thanks for the info.
Video game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (God bless)
There's so much time management, but I think this one's low priority: Training (in room).

My brother's done it once (up to 6/25). Should more be done, or wait til later, and how many to see all unique scenes? If there are other ones where he's less tired...

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#78
Dunno about scenes but training should only be done when you have literally nothing else to do that day, it's more a NG+ feature than anything. You can easily beat the game without doing it once.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"
FoxyAreku posted...
Dunno about scenes but training should only be done when you have literally nothing else to do that day, it's more a NG+ feature than anything. You can easily beat the game without doing it once.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if you got a huge jump in HP if you did it a few more times.

Seeing the scenes of Morgana up on the rafter, then MC exhausted after was worth it.

I'll just save further attempts for possible new scenes for last. :)
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: MvUyDk1e8s9

MvUyDk1e8s9
1 year ago#80
Wow, what is it about this game that makes people freak out over the smallest things. Especially when they do the same thing that they are supposedly complaining about.

Btw, good job TC, really helpful.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*