You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*
(message deleted)

User Info: NaclynE

NaclynE
1 year ago#52
"4) Does this have a female MC like P3P?
No. That was a one time thing."

So you belong to the people responsible for making all of the PERSONA games huh. That's interesting. So what else can you tell me about Persona 6 or any other Shin Megami Tensei games. i'd like to know FoxyAreku since your a big not it all since you said a female main character was a one time thing. LOL.

BTW MAKKEN X is done by the Shin Megami tensei people. the main character was female in that (Kei).

So how do you know that P3P one be the only time there would be a female main character? Again do you belong to the development team?
Xbox360 handle: Skitz Gaea. PS3 handle: NaclynE102
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#53
I'm sorry the truth hurts you this much.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"

NaclynE
1 year ago#54
Also, i forgot to mention Maya Amano is the main character to PERSONA 2 ETERNAL PUNISHMENT. So that two times there was a lead female in the PERSONA games.

FoxyAreku posted...
I'm sorry the truth hurts you this much.

Your damn right the truth hurts me because clearly i know more than you apparently because you don't know a thing. Sometimes when I speak the truth I swear I want to rip someones head off because of how dumb they sound when they make statements without providing sufficient evidence to back up what they say. Next time do some research before saying things like: "4) Does this have a female MC like P3P?
No. That was a one time thing." Clearly, you're new to playing the PERSONA games. I've played PERSONA 1, PERSONA 2 ETERNAL PUNISHMENT, MAKKEN X, PERSONA 3, P3P, and PERSONA 4. I started SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 3 NOCTURNE just haven't finished it yet. Not sure how far I am in DEMI KIDS. My sister finished DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA. I played a tad bit of SOUL HACKERS but didn't finish it.

I don't know how many Shin Megami games you played but so far at least I can count roughly at best I think 3 female main characters. You can be either male or female I believe for DEMI KIDS. rest I think yes are male leads.

As I said you sound new to playing the PERSONA or SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI games. Also saying 'it was a one time thing" implies having a female lead won't ever happen again if they were to do a PERSONA 6 which I highly doubt. Also making a statement like that makes me think you heard the PERSONA TEAM of the present or past say they never plan on doing a female lead ever again.

i mean no offense. i just hate know it alls and people who haven't done any research or are new to the series and act like they know everything about the series when they truthfully don't. It drives me nuts.
(edited 1 year ago)

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#55
Literally none of that is relevant. It was a one time thing to be able to pick your gender, you clearly misunderstood and got mad for no reason.

Calm down. You're just making yourself look overly-defensive and dumb.
(edited 1 year ago)
Good FAQ. Point 6- Which Confidant to focus on-

Doesn't mention something I thought I saw in a topic somewhere: a few social link paths that 'close down' sooner than others. Or is this not the case?
Video game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (God bless)

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#57
indie_animator posted...

Doesn't mention something I thought I saw in a topic somewhere: a few social link paths that 'close down' sooner than others. Or is this not the case?

I think only Temperance shuts down early, and even then she doesn't really 'shut off' completely, you just can't pass a certain point due to not going to school anymore.

But yeah, if it wasn't such a hassle to unsticky and update these I'd add that in.
FoxyAreku posted...
indie_animator posted...

I think only Temperance shuts down early, and even then she doesn't really 'shut off' completely, you just can't pass a certain point due to not going to school anymore.

But yeah, if it wasn't such a hassle to unsticky and update these I'd add that in.

No prob. Thanks for the reply! I'll remember that one.
Video game art: tangerinepop.com (Art & writing: wattpad.com/user/jettmanas) (CFN: indie_animator) jettmanas on YouTube (God bless)
Sun closes early.
Ryuji > Yusuke

NaclynE
1 year ago#60
FoxyAreku posted...
Literally none of that is relevant. It was a one time thing to be able to pick your gender, you clearly misunderstood and got mad for no reason.

Calm down. You're just making yourself look overly-defensive and dumb.

Well your comment was offensive. This comment is offensive too. How else am I suppose to react?
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*