You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*
Now that I think about it, why does this game need a FAQ? It's like call of duty having a FAQ
The arcana is the means by which all is revealed...The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#42
Akagami_Shanks posted...
Now that I think about it, why does this game need a FAQ? It's like call of duty having a FAQ

If you think this game is as simple as COD then I really have no words for you.

Anyway, same reason any game needs a faq. To cut down on spam threads asking the same questions, which we've gotten constantly since release. Silly question is silly~.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
1 year ago#43
Akagami_Shanks posted...

really... COD need no FAQ but ALL RPGS. do!!
the M-People just get you in trouble on this site no matter what you do. twice this year just twice...

User Info: Richbark1

Richbark1
1 year ago#44
I have questions. Is there any difference NG+ unique dialogue and battle?
Feel free add PSN ID barkrich on ps4

User Info: tezzilla

tezzilla
1 year ago#45
Akagami_Shanks posted...

Are you seriously comparing this game to cod?
"I can understand you wanting to kill yourself, but can't you think of another way to commit suicide?" Duo Maxwell
tezzilla posted...
Akagami_Shanks posted...

Are you seriously comparing this game to cod?

COD is much more nuanced and difficult to master, so sure

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
1 year ago#47
also i like his persona Robin Hood also.
the M-People just get you in trouble on this site no matter what you do. twice this year just twice...
FoxyAreku posted...
smexywesky posted...
It doesn't matter if u rented a DVD and the due date was "cutscene blocked" was trying to max out my charm and stuff with a DVD but I had a 160 day overdue DVD on me already I completely forgot about. Came out to 48000 yen but didn't have to pay and it wasn't my first offense

You didn't have to pay because the original due date was a cutscene day as stated.

That's not true, you never have to pay. Ever. I was late like 7 times in my first play through, and I was certainly not busy during all those due dates.
I AM CHAMPION CHRISTMAS!

User Info: Queenwaifu

Queenwaifu
1 year ago#49
I'm on my first play through of Persona 5. I also played Persona 4 Golden which took me like 96 hours. I have played for 60 hours and 18 minutes. I have beaten the 1st 5 dungeons out of 8. getting to the 6th. I am working on requests in mementos and am working on Social Links as well as the stats of charm & guts. Just a quick question is this a good place to have the Social Links on 10/28? Tower Shinya Oda Rank 3
Haru Okumura Rank 1 in game 10/30
Fortune Chihaya Mifune Rank 3
Social Links
Fool Igor Prison Master Rank 9 story progression
Magician Morgana Rank 9 story progression Priestess Makoto Nijima Rank 5
Emperor Yusuke Kitagawa Rank 5
Hierophant Sojira Sakura Rank 6
Lovers Ann Takamaki Rank 5
Chariot Ryuji Sakamoto Rank 5
Justice Goro Akechi Rank 6 story progression Hermit Futaba Sakura Rank 6
Strength Caroline and Justine Twin Wardens Rank 7 challenges
Hanged Man Munehisa Iwai Weapons Dealer Rank 4
Death Tae Takemi Back-alley Doctor Rank 6 Temperance Sadayo Kawakami Rank 5
Devil Ichiko Ohya Rank 4
Star Hifumi Togo Rank 5
Moon Yuuki Mishima Rank 5
Sun Toranosuke Yoshida Rank 5
Judge Sae Nijima Prosecutor Rank 6 story progression Queen is waifu
I'm at in game 10/28 evening
Mona
Joker
Skull
Panther
Fox
Oracle
Beauty Thief/Noir
Order of stats maxed
Proficiency
Knowledge
Kindness
Charm
Guts
Kindness stat sucks even though it's maxed at 5 like all the others except charm which is at 4 and guts which is also at 4

User Info: Xtatic324

Xtatic324
1 year ago#50
Most important of all. Have fun with the game. Then try out the rest of the series if you are a newbie.
Join "The Velvet Room." Discord community for all Persona/SMT fans. Gamers and Anime fans welcomed.
https://discord.gg/JsnQjFv
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*