You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#31
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: Sand_Coffin

Sand_Coffin
1 year ago#32
When you state doing dungeons ASAP, you might want to include that aside from the 2 day Calling Card thing, some dungeons (like Madarame's and Sae's) force you to leave, see a scene the next day then go back to the dungeon, adding in to the time it would take to complete them.
Luck does not affect Futabas skills can we stop spreading this misinformation please, i had futaba at 99 luck and her frequency of skill useage was no higher than when it was below that. Also the japanese guide even states only exp increaseing items have an effect on her.
PSN: MightyDeathGod

User Info: smexywesky

smexywesky
1 year ago#34
It doesn't matter if u rented a DVD and the due date was "cutscene blocked" was trying to max out my charm and stuff with a DVD but I had a 160 day overdue DVD on me already I completely forgot about. Came out to 48000 yen but didn't have to pay and it wasn't my first offense
Check out my twitch! Twitch.tv/lord_lavos Rpgs, Jrpgs and Fps games mostly
Currently streaming Tales of zestiria for the moment

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#35
smexywesky posted...
It doesn't matter if u rented a DVD and the due date was "cutscene blocked" was trying to max out my charm and stuff with a DVD but I had a 160 day overdue DVD on me already I completely forgot about. Came out to 48000 yen but didn't have to pay and it wasn't my first offense

You didn't have to pay because the original due date was a cutscene day as stated.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"

User Info: Deidryt

Deidryt
1 year ago#36
There's usually a lot of questions around Social Stats. The following is a great resource for them:

http://www.ggez.space/parameters/

User Info: hyakulegger

hyakulegger
1 year ago#37
Should have included:

28) This is just a video game. Chill out, dude.

User Info: DancingBenji

DancingBenji
1 year ago#38
These Tips are very helpful!

I am new to Persona and I'm playing P5 on Hard and it took me 3 Days irl to manage to beat Shadow Kamoshida / Asmodeus.

The calling card part hurts me a lot xD, I did the Palace in 4 Parts and got stuck underleveled against Asmodeus and had to return back a week.

I repeated the same things but trained HP on MC and also got the Ryokazu Sword for Mona whilst on 99% Security and managed to beat Asmodeus on Hard with little to now HP and SP after starting the Boss fight with low HP xD

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku
1 year ago#39
ya hard mode/merciless can be brutal on a fresh run.
"How do you forget about windrun as windrunner?!"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Persona 5 FAQ - *READ HERE BEFORE POSTING*