• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Here's how to get Crystal Skull and Hope Diamond in 15 minutes!

User Info: vicil

vicil
1 year ago#1
For this strategy, the date will need to be after November 20th, and you will need Rank 9 STAR Confidant and Rank 1 TOWER confidant. Crystal Skull can be captured in area 13 of Sheriruth.

Step 1: Travel between floor 13 and floor 14 of Sheriruth, each time driving around to check for a Crystal encounter. You'll know it when you see it. If one does not spawn, go down to 14 then reenter 13. You can improve the odds with a Treasure Trap.

Step 2: Attack the Crystal. If Crystal Skull or Hope Diamond do not appear, Escape.

Step 3: You'll notice the Crystal will vanish, but worry not. Find another enemy and enter combat, then escape again. The Crystal encounter will appear in the place you saw it previously.

Step 4: Return to the crystal and repeat from Step 2 until Crystal Skull or Hope Diamond appear.

FINAL STEP: USE Down Shot to knock them down and Talk to capture the Crystal.

*Even if you have zero other enemy packs on the floor, you can use the Reaper to reset the crystal.
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.

User Info: Bufkus

Bufkus
1 year ago#2
Wow wish i knew about this before i spent an hour looking for those two.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
1 year ago#3
Revolution from the mc + miracle punch works great too if your out of bullets or anything.

User Info: Rebellian

Rebellian
1 year ago#4
Bookmarked this thread for future use, thanks.
FC: 5155-2969-5674; Pokemon Moon Trainer Name: Jozen
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvhuszfLpT1qauec3o1_250.gif

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
1 year ago#5
Bufkus posted...
Wow wish i knew about this before i spent an hour looking for those two.

Me too. :)
They try hard to display their radiance. Trying to let us know they exist before they disappear. I admire that simple, honest wish.

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 year ago#6
I completely forgot to get one of those from Mementos. But, I was able to get a Skull very quickly at the final save point once I figured out the kinks of their reinforcements.

Go to the final two Shadows, the red ones.
Raise Security to 99% and get it back to 99% after every fight.
Attack them from the front, but before they become alert.

If you do it just like that, those reds seem to have a high chance for a Gem Reinforcement. Hopes are more common but after a few I got my Skull to pop up.
FFRK 3Bhf Vessel of Fate/Prayer of the Lost/Wall
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: TrueWarriorJak

TrueWarriorJak
1 year ago#7
Can you make them by fusing or does it have to be in Sheriruth?

User Info: Spideyknight

Spideyknight
1 year ago#8
Worked like a charm. Got the skull in about twenty minutes. Well done on finding this out I definitely appreciate it.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

User Info: Chucky86

Chucky86
1 year ago#9
Tracked for possible use later :D

Thanks!
Damn, you are adorable. Did you pick that gun because it looks cool? You totally did, right? I ain't gonna lie. You scare the s*** out of me.

User Info: vicil

vicil
1 year ago#10
Shoot, um... I hope I was right about getting the Skull that early. I beat P5 today, and I was super excited about getting my skull with this strat, but honestly, I did it on 12/24. The Skull and diamond may not appear until then.
The mini pizzas / My favourite dish, any time / Share one? Tough request.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Here's how to get Crystal Skull and Hope Diamond in 15 minutes!
  • Topic Archived