Last palace help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Last palace help.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
1 year ago#1
Im going for the fourth invite the hall with the mice doesnt make sense. First the doors stsyed up dwitching between mouse and human but now when i hit the switch they sll close. Thr route south to the exit is locked so im assuming you need to crawl to get in but where is the vent?

User Info: Sand_Coffin

Sand_Coffin
1 year ago#2
That's a hard question to answer without seeing the game. Especially since there are multiple mice puzzles.

Use the Third Eye ability to find it.

User Info: KaijinSurohm

KaijinSurohm
1 year ago#3
Mooogleman posted...
Im going for the fourth invite the hall with the mice doesnt make sense. First the doors stsyed up dwitching between mouse and human but now when i hit the switch they sll close. Thr route south to the exit is locked so im assuming you need to crawl to get in but where is the vent?

Double check the large room with the roaming guards you are forced to mouse through.
There should be a hidden vent you missed.

If you can, take a snapshot of the map you are on and share it here. It'll help for better clarity.
The internet Jimmy's: The easiest Rustles of all

Mooogleman
1 year ago#4
The last one im assuming. On the lower deck.... which i shoulf have mentioned. Its the one you dont turn into mice until you hit the button. The doors stsyed open i left csme back and now when i hit the switch the doors close.

Im trying to find s video for it but no luck. I feel like im missing some thing obvious. Theres a laege room east is where you come in and south is locked as well as the way out.

So i imagine you have to take a vent there.

Mooogleman
1 year ago#5
I saw the mouse hole. Your thinking the correct room. I cant turn into s mouse there though. The doors close when i flip the switch. Unless there is a second switch i missed?

Plain site i feel stupid. I was trying to get to the second set of rooms. Unlocked doors i guess close when you finish s section? Thst part is still weird to me.

20 minutes running around and i probobly passed it 20 times. Never fails ask for help find solution.

Thanks a ton tho

KaijinSurohm
1 year ago#6
I'm trying my hardest to remember where you are at.
I really really hated that dungeon, so I kinda brain bleached it.

Triple check every locked door. Not all the locked doors have mouse power covering them, so play it safe, and manually run up to every locked door you can, and see if you become human right before reaching said doors.

KaijinSurohm
1 year ago#7
Mooogleman posted...
Plain site i feel stupid. I was trying to get to the second set of rooms. Unlocked doors i guess close when you finish s section? Thst part is still weird to me.

20 minutes running around and i probobly passed it 20 times. Never fails ask for help find solution.

Thanks a ton tho

Dont' stress it lol.
Seriously, that dungeon is trash tier in level design, and brings the overall score of the game down.
I nearly went to get a guide for the dungeon, but my pride refused to let me, so I spent more time there than I care to admit.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Last palace help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived