How good is the p4 anime?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How good is the p4 anime?

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
1 year ago#1
I couldn't get into the game but still interested in the story. I only played vanilla and bought p4g a ywar ago but havent played it yet. I went right to 4 after p3 ao might have just beem burnt on the style of game.

User Info: IrvingLee510

IrvingLee510
1 year ago#2
Great.

User Info: TheOmniGamer98

TheOmniGamer98
1 year ago#3
It is not that good IMO. It was really watered down and the animation quality wasn't that good.
A, Modern SMT, Professional.
Check out my Channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcZ5st8otOI7e41U30N11Q Or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PLztd4nRds

User Info: Siegfriedl88

Siegfriedl88
1 year ago#4
I thought it was pretty good for an anime, It may not be up too steins gate quality for a video game adaptation , but its better than most.
Playing Atm : Persona 5(Ps4) and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D(3DS)

User Info: Sand_Coffin

Sand_Coffin
1 year ago#5
The non-plot episodes, while still from stuff in the game, really stood out as being unnecessary. Also if I remember right, there is a huge gap of filler between the last plot point and the ending. But its been a long time since I watched it so I might be wrong on that one.

User Info: RealDrakeula

RealDrakeula
1 year ago#6
As far as how well they were able to change the story's medium and have it still feel natural, it did a fantastic job. I'd say its biggest weaknesses are the animation quality and P4's story to begin with (which I didn't like). But it's still very well directed, I feel like we got the best Yu Narukami we could, and the new music is excellent.
PSN: CrazyImagination
Black hawks and drive on, til the day you die, twice, on SUNDAYS!

Siegfriedl88
1 year ago#7
Sand_Coffin posted...
The non-plot episodes, while still from stuff in the game, really stood out as being unnecessary. Also if I remember right, there is a huge gap of filler between the last plot point and the ending. But its been a long time since I watched it so I might be wrong on that one.

The non-plot episodes all involved spending time with his social links though. the only episode i did not like was the mitsuo episode at the end of the 1st half.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
1 year ago#8
Is it on any streaming service? In having an internal debate on second playthrough of this to plat p4g and just breaking from the games and watching p4 anime and coming back to finish this later in the year.

User Info: Sand_Coffin

Sand_Coffin
1 year ago#9
Siegfriedl88 posted...
Sand_Coffin posted...

The non-plot episodes all involved spending time with his social links though. the only episode i did not like was the mitsuo episode at the end of the 1st half.

Yeah, that's why I said "while still from stuff in the game." It was just, to me, it felt like filler and the anime would have been better off without "get to know this person in one episode that has nothing to do with anything."

Siegfriedl88
1 year ago#10
They could of went too the P3 route then and go for the 4 movies, I don't recall them ever showing the social link characters , they didn't need much filler
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How good is the p4 anime?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived