• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Flu dates for reaper farm???

User Info: Basrina

Basrina
2 years ago#1
Does anyone have a list of dates when its flu season? I know theres a couple days in November and December. Is there any earlier in the game?

User Info: OneWingedHero

OneWingedHero
2 years ago#2
Should be --> 11/13, 11/14, 11/15, 12/8, and 12/9
PSN: Kousetsuu/PKMN: 2466-2669-7600
The Fear of Error is the Death of Success

User Info: LamuseWelkar

LamuseWelkar
2 years ago#3
I'm almost positive there are some earlier dates. Don't remember when, but I remember seeing it.
An opinion is still an opinion even if every person in the world agrees
Good and bad are subjective, and thus, they ALWAYS represent opinion and cannot be fact

Basrina
2 years ago#4
yeah I swear there was a date earlier in the game you had flu, I don't think anyone remembers.

User Info: zUkUu

zUkUu
2 years ago#5
Basrina posted...
yeah I swear there was a date earlier in the game you had flu, I don't think anyone remembers.

That wasn't the flu but pollen afair.

Basrina
2 years ago#6
what does pollen do?

User Info: ScavengerDan

ScavengerDan
2 years ago#7
Reaper farming?

Basrina
2 years ago#8
reaper farming - 11/13, 11/14, 11/15, 12/8, and 12/9 - on these dates its flu season. Monsters in mementoes can have a chance to get despair when the fight starts even the reaper. so you attack the reaper if he doesn't have despair run away, if he does guard for 3 turns and he dies easy 75k exp.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Flu dates for reaper farm???
  • Topic Archived