• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How do you raise death confidant?

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
1 year ago#1
Trying to follow the guide but I would up with guts +1 instead of death rank up 1. Is there somewhere else to talk to her?

Trying to be vague to avoid spoilers.

User Info: kvltxkvlt

kvltxkvlt
1 year ago#2
Well the first time you talk to her its Rank 1 so...

You just raise it by picking the right answers that the guide tells you, and having a death persona in your stock.

User Info: norra45

norra45
1 year ago#3
She's in the clinic, and you ask for a clinical trial. Do you have a Death persona in your stock?
3DS FC: 4768 - 7849 - 3395 IGN: Rainie

User Info: malcomreyn0lds

malcomreyn0lds
1 year ago#4
For rank 2 you need level 2 guts.
Not changing this sig until firefly gets a new season
gt/psn vorpalpanda

Mooogleman
1 year ago#5
I did the clinical trial and it raised my guts the guide said at the end of the 17th to talk to her to raise death though.

Mooogleman
1 year ago#6
I think I'm being blind the guide mentions the guts too. I probably just missed it saying raised death. I'm so worried about doing everything in one playthrouh it's making me paranoid maybe I should just accept doing 2 games and not being so worried about following a guide.

User Info: skullknightz88

skullknightz88
1 year ago#7
I'm on 5/18 and I'm not getting the option for a conversation/raise to level 4, and I followed the guide to a T so far, did I miss something?
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. How do you raise death confidant?
  • Topic Archived