• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Good end game skills and persona? (spoilers)

User Info: unexpressioned

unexpressioned
5 years ago#1
For those who have played the game a fair bit, what skills do you like to have on your party members and your own persona? I'll start with my persona to begin with.

1. Yoshitsune

I'm running cool breeze, ali dance, firm stance, regen 3 and hassou tobi on mine.

2. Alice

Haven't really used her much at all as I'm unsure on what to use on her. So far I have holy absorb, spell master and cool breeze.

As for party members, I usually run makoto/yuusuke/ryuuji or makoto/yuusuke/haru.

From what I've read on japanese wikis etc, I've only really seen yoshitsune and alice being recommended. Do you guys have any particular persona you like to run with aside from these two?
PSN: unexpressioned Switch FC: SW-4158-7877-4586

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
5 years ago#2
Yoshi is all you need just like in p4
Firm stance make you cant dodge so ali dance will be useless
Get arm master/half hp cost for skill, and wheres the power charge?

Alice has high mag you can do mind charge>megidolaon for those mob that cant be attakced by hassoutobi, and she also have die for me skill which is pretty much instant kill anything that not null curse
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: MasterLL

MasterLL
5 years ago#3
All Alice need is Concentrate and Breath of Victory.
Her Megid-Ultima and Die For Me is pretty much all she needs for offensive.
Spell Master is also a good idea to have.

Yoshi pretty much all you need is Charge (or another Persona with it) and Arms Master.

Randomiser is another skill that should be acquired for one of your persona, I have it on Isis, especially if you want to go max dpt.
twitch/themasterll
youtube.com/MasterLL

unexpressioned
5 years ago#4
Oh my bad, it's not Ali dance. I have advice (in katakana) and enduring soul too. Advice increases the crit rate. Did you guys fuse it with skills such as arms master or did you add on stuff with skill cards?

What about for party members? I usually try to run a dyne skill (single target only to save sp), some passives such as evade weak element. Haru seems to have a weird skill set in that she can do a lot but yet it's hard to pick what to get.

Also, what does randomiser do?

User Info: themasterllwork

themasterllwork
5 years ago#5
unexpressioned posted...
Oh my bad, it's not Ali dance. I have advice (in katakana) and enduring soul too. Advice increases the crit rate. Did you guys fuse it with skills such as arms master or did you add on stuff with skill cards?

Advice is good, I have it on my Mara. Those critical God's Hand happens quite a lot.

Normal Fusion method is completely outdated in P5 there is no reason to ever use it unless:
01) For Special Fusions
02) You have it available already to fuse

Sacrificial Hanging Fusion is the best way to bring any skills to any personas of your choice. Only problem is while you have the skills right then and there to carry over, it cost quite a bit to pull off and there will be RNG Inheritance involved.

Shinka Fusions (at least this is what I call it since no official term) is amazing to fill up your Compendium Book without needing to use Normal Fusion (unless it is a Special type). Generally cheaper to pull off AND no need to worry about messing with the Fusion Chart mathing just to get the missing personas you don't have.

What about for party members? I usually try to run a dyne skill (single target only to save sp), some passives such as evade weak element. Haru seems to have a weird skill set in that she can do a lot but yet it's hard to pick what to get.

Have them have their best spells, SP isn't an issue eventually.
Keeping lower tier will make you regret it on later bosses (unless you make some OP persona and not playing on 1st Run Hard mode).

Also, what does randomiser do?

Lowers ATK/DEF/SPD on single enemy
[ http://www.youtube.com/masterll | http://twitch.tv/themasterll ]
(MasterLL @ work ~ Poking Screen on Note 4)

User Info: themasterllwork

themasterllwork
5 years ago#6
Sorry was working, a little more on the chars.

Haru
Keep One shot Kill, extremely high crit rate, one of the best in game imho.
She also have Heat Riser, which is great to buff your MC (when he uses Charge or Concentrate).
Keep Arimta Shower, extremely valuable

Makoto
Energy Shower is a life-send later on, never remove it.
Freidyne can be replaced with Atomic Flare at the end.
She also learns mediarahan.
Don't underestimate her Flash Bomb, it can help deal quite a bit of technical damage.

Anne
She has Concentrate, so it is ideal to give her her best offensive spells and boosts like Large Fire (keep Agidyne though for SP conservative).
Never give up Tentarafu, status effects are a livesaver in this game.

Morganna
Lucky/Miracle Punch is way too good, never underestimate it especially when you fight demons with no weakness.
Messiah Riser is your best healing spell in the game (I have it on my ultimate healer Isis too).

I don't use the other 2 , so i won't say much.
[ http://www.youtube.com/masterll | http://twitch.tv/themasterll ]
(MasterLL @ work ~ Poking Screen on Note 4)

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
5 years ago#7
My futsunushi have arm master dont know where it come from lol, just passed it up to yoshi from the fusion
You can also obtain arm master skill card from electirc chair (from shu)

Ryuji and yusuke didnt need any special attention for their skill set since they are pretty straightforward (lot of direct upgrade from older skill)
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: Then00bAvenger

Then00bAvenger
5 years ago#8
I think I got mine on Futsunushi by fusing Lilith and Raphael
A refusal of praise is a desire to be praised twice.

User Info: kraidy117

kraidy117
5 years ago#9
MasterLL posted...
All Alice need is Concentrate and Breath of Victory.
Her Megid-Ultima and Die For Me is pretty much all she needs for offensive.
Spell Master is also a good idea to have.

Yoshi pretty much all you need is Charge (or another Persona with it) and Arms Master.

Randomiser is another skill that should be acquired for one of your persona, I have it on Isis, especially if you want to go max dpt.

Your Alice was disgustingly broken.

unexpressioned
5 years ago#10
Thanks for the replies so far! I'll try to get arms master soon. Just barely started on my 2nd playthrough.

Oh so the sacrificial hanging fusions do have rng inheritance involved. I tried it a couple of times and kept getting the same skill which convinced me that it was fixed. So basically any skill on the persona being sacrificed can be transferred over using this method of fusion?

Are shinka fusions the online method one?

Now on to just one character:

Haru - So I was looking at her skills and thought of a skillset like this.

Psydyne, One shot kill, arimta shower, heat riser, psy hyper booster, gun attack up, evade flare and maybe tetrakarn/makarakarn?
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5
  3. Good end game skills and persona? (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A