• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Peggle 2
  3. Not terribly impressed

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#1
Gonna go ahead and say it... Peggle 1 was better.

I'm dumbfounded by the lack of a 'won matches' counter in local multiplayer mode. IMO, Peggle is like a fighting game - best played against other human beings. This is hard to do when you don't have a scoreboard.

Even worse is how the shot timer keeps on counting down even when the game is paused. I was adjusting the audio options (via the pause menu) in local multi-player, when my controller suddenly stopped working. 2P then realized she had control, which is when the oversight became evident. =/

Some sloppy programming and loose quality control help this sequel fall a little flat.
"GameFAQs users who live with their parents = ~50%" Best POTD ever... explains so much.
Irony: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/

User Info: megamanshawn

megamanshawn
4 years ago#2
I am not impressed with this one either it felt like half a game compaired to the first one. With Peggle 1 I still go back and play it. With 2 I do not see myself playing it ever again.

User Info: Still__Rippin

Still__Rippin
4 years ago#3
Funnily enough I actually felt the production value was quite high and it's different enough to warrant an actual sequel. I just wish the online was more active because as unfortunate as it is it seems this game is DOA.
My robot turns into a plane my plane transforms into a dinosaur. Evil runs the other way from me from me yeah yeah... ~PSN~ Rip_Dat_Bong
  1. Boards
  2. Peggle 2
  3. Not terribly impressed
  • Topic Archived