• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Why aren't I on the leaderboard?

User Info: McCann

McCann
6 years ago#1
I posted a top 10 time for the first Dr Mario stage in my region, but it doesn't get posted ok the leaderboard. Do I have to do something special for it to show up?

User Info: da_PreNz

da_PreNz
6 years ago#2
If you're able to check the leaderboard at all, your connection is working, so it's not that.

In my experience, you're always visible from your own console. It is only by asking a friend or checking from a different console that you can know whether the "world" sees you (in the event of heavily tied scores).

Also, I've figured out how the scoreboard works:

1) Your video will be playable for exactly 3 months and viewable to the whole region.

2) After this time, your score will remain in the leaderboard for another 1 month, even though no replay.

3) After these 4 months, your score (and video, unplayable) are outright deleted from the leaderboards.

4) You may reinstate your record after 4 months simply by opening up the leaderboard from your home console.

Hope this helps understand the continuing (though slow) transformations we see! Happens in all regions, not just NA.

-Prenz
You feel strongth welling in your body.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Why aren't I on the leaderboard?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A