• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. How to re-enter leaderboards region-wide!! Tested :)

User Info: da_PreNz

da_PreNz
6 years ago#1
I was able to test this with two New 3DS's.

The leaderboards have recently been wiped out, seemingly more than once in a period of a week or two. It is alarming to players who have put in the time to really nail some of these stages.

If you click the online leaderboards icon next to a stage, then you WILL BE RE-INSTATED across the whole region into the leaderboard.

However! You WILL LOSE your original position in the chart, and it will count as if you just hit the score in that moment.

If you only check a few leaderboards on select stages, it WILL NOT RE-INSTATE all your scores across the whole game. Thus, you must click each and every leaderboard that you want your score re-instated on.

I just did this for the 65 or so levels I've played, so everyone in North America will see me back all over the place. Now you all know how that's done :D

Prenz OUT
You feel strongth welling in your body.

User Info: KingTossing

KingTossing
6 years ago#2
Awesome, this makes me feel much better about this game. Thanks for figuring it out for us!

User Info: GameOz

GameOz
6 years ago#3
Has there been any word as to why they have been wiped out?

User Info: ChiefDamonGant

ChiefDamonGant
6 years ago#4
GameOz posted...
Has there been any word as to why they have been wiped out?

I can't help but figure it has to do with this, probably for practice purposes.
http://www.gamezone.com/news/nintendo-reveals-date-details-and-locations-for-the-world-championships-2015-3416603
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. How to re-enter leaderboards region-wide!! Tested :)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A