• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Anyone else get this for their platinum Club Nintendo reward?

User Info: Luigi_Fan2

Luigi_Fan2
6 years ago#1
Just wondering if anyone is looking at this board.

User Info: BKXD

BKXD
6 years ago#2
Yeah, it's fun and frustrating. It's fun-strating. Just got to 602 stars, have golden borders on 6 games, I think I'm done playing it considering that it takes 160+ more to beat it. And a lot of these challenges are hard. Makes me glad games have become more casual nowadays.
Switch: SW 5931-6763-4892 (BillNWI)
ACNH: Bill at Naxos

User Info: EmmatheBest

EmmatheBest
6 years ago#3
I think I will be. I don't have a Wii U yet, AC's character designs just look unappealing to me, SMB2 is too mediocre, and I own everything else. So, looks like I'll be picking this up. I was heavily debating on getting it when it first launched anyway.
I would have my 3DS FC here, but it is currently a corpse. RIP Pink O3DS, 2012-2018

User Info: Luigi_Fan2

Luigi_Fan2
6 years ago#4
Currently at 507 stars. Currently have Mario Bros, the remix challenges, and the bonus challenges left. The rest are rainbow starred. Having fun so far. :) The game is really nicely setup for playing for a short amount of time, although it's not as long as a regular retail game.

User Info: alpachec

alpachec
6 years ago#5
I'm thinking between this or NSMB2, though I already played (and almost completed) the first NES Remix.
Where can I get a sarcasm detector? Mine is broken

User Info: HugDaddy

HugDaddy
6 years ago#6
Likely this while getting others (e.g., NSMB2) with coins. [The DLC seems pricey for NSMB2, though.]
My Colecovision is probably older than you...
Switch FC: SW-2278-0700-8517 3DS FC: 3480-2711-8468

User Info: AnimalCrosser42

AnimalCrosser42
6 years ago#7
I got it for the free famicom theme, and it says the download code has already been used. WTF!

User Info: Pram_the_Oracle

Pram_the_Oracle
6 years ago#8
Me

LOVING IT!

Golden border 3 stars are going to be the death of me though
Natwaf congratulates BKSheikah, Winner of the 2017 BYoG Guru contest!
But Asagi Igawa is still the best Waifu
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Anyone else get this for their platinum Club Nintendo reward?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A