• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Has anyone beaten Super Mario Bros in Championship Mode?

User Info: Satan915

Satan915
6 years ago#1
Warp to World 4 from level 1-2
Warp to World 8 from level 4-2
Beat the remaining levels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ24UHbhFM8
It's definitely possible with 6 minutes and 21 seconds, just really difficult. I've gotten through most of level 8-3 before running out of time. Has anyone done this and do you get bonus points or something for doing so? Also it's possible to get to World 8 in Super Mario Bros 3 if you get the two Warp Whistles in World 1, but it's definitely impossible to beat it in time.

User Info: Number43

Number43
6 years ago#2
The score formula is fixed, so it won't benefit you to do so. I'm pretty sure the fastest possible time for beating Super Mario Bros. is 5 minutes. You have to do everything perfectly, including making use of the wrong pipe glitch and stuff.

User Info: Satan915

Satan915
6 years ago#3
Number43 posted...
The score formula is fixed, so it won't benefit you to do so. I'm pretty sure the fastest possible time for beating Super Mario Bros. is 5 minutes. You have to do everything perfectly, including making use of the wrong pipe glitch and stuff.

I'm just wondering what would happen. Even if you don't get bonus points, would it send you to the next game (Super Mario Bros 3) or would it actually start the second quest?
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Has anyone beaten Super Mario Bros in Championship Mode?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A