• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Help with bonus 17

User Info: Number43

Number43
6 years ago#1
On bonus 17 I can't get 3 stars. Doing it normally, he isn't KO'd until the 3rd knockdown, and that takes too long. If I could figure out how to get stars for uppercuts consistently it wouldn't be a problem, but they seem to come very rarely and only if I do random punches, which slows it down too much.

User Info: silkd

silkd
6 years ago#2
This one is killing me too. I watched the replays and can't figure out how they are ko'ing him. He always gets up after the first knock down, but all the replays show him staying down.

Any help?

User Info: Number43

Number43
6 years ago#3
I think I figured it out now. You have to do as much damage as possible before he does his attack, then hit him with a right body blow that lands as soon as possible, so if it's thrown any sooner it will miss.

User Info: axxu

axxu
6 years ago#4
Its just about luck, just punch him when he comes back from his taunt move and he will go down and if you get lucky he wont get back up. The damage you deal to him has no effect afaik.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Help with bonus 17
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A