• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Whos your rival?

User Info: DunlapDX

DunlapDX
6 years ago#111
FINALLY! I beat that damn 45 parter. 2:59 and I'll never touch it again. Now it's on to besting scores and famicom mode. But somehow I doubt I'll even come close. Like I said before, my reflexes aren't that good anymore but I'm willing to try. Still have Xeodrifter to beat. All that said, it's been fun competing with you guys.
Living after midnight.......Nightwing till the dawn.
"The Pittsburgh Kid"

User Info: axxu

axxu
6 years ago#112
Donkey Kong stage 4 - 3.2sec
Super mario bros stage 22 - 15.0sec

User Info: DunlapDX

DunlapDX
6 years ago#113
Simple_Problem posted...
HA,

Super Mario Bros. 2 - Stage 6
#1 - nodnarB - 19.4
#2 - Spiff - 20.0

I can't seem to get that extra 0.6. Your Mario 2 times are outrageous.

19.7 is my max right now. Trying like heck to shave off that .3. I have to admit this is one of my more favorite challenges.
Living after midnight.......Nightwing till the dawn.
"The Pittsburgh Kid"

User Info: MaKd

MaKd
6 years ago#114
Sorry guys haven't posted in a bit. been playing tomodachi life. But I'll try and get more scores in there soon
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - 166 - 676 - 850
AdamMacK Youtube channel

User Info: axxu

axxu
6 years ago#115
You guys should go post your times to cyberscore

http://www.cyberscore.me.uk/game/1505

Lets unite those european and american leaderboards

User Info: nodnizzle

nodnizzle
6 years ago#116
I've been giving the game a break because I was getting burnt out. I may try that site Axxu if I remember later today.

User Info: John123987

John123987
6 years ago#117
For US folk, would anyone consider me a rival on the World Championships? Or is no one bothering with that one?

I'm Numbers, by the by.

User Info: Panzaeron

Panzaeron
6 years ago#118
John123987 posted...
For US folk, would anyone consider me a rival on the World Championships? Or is no one bothering with that one?

I'm Numbers, by the by.

I'm Sheldon (currently 6th in NWC Remix). How did you manage to get 11 million?

User Info: John123987

John123987
6 years ago#119
I've always been really good at making ridiculously long chains, but the RNG the Dr. Mario phase handed me was really nice, allowing me to clear up to level 3 with one or two combos. I screwed up on level 4, so it's very likely the score can be bumped up a lot higher than this.

If you can overflow the game with a big enough combo, you can cause the game to give you a ton of points(and sometimes freeze permanently).

I'm working on trying to beat my record, but Dr. Mario's RNG is just so brutal sometimes...

User Info: Panzaeron

Panzaeron
6 years ago#120
Cool, I recently got 6 million and took 2nd place, so it looks like we're officially rivals even though I got a long way to go.

You're right about Dr. Mario's RNG being brutal. I needed a single blue pill with any other color and the game kept giving me red and yellow mixes until I had no choice but to break my chain for a lot less points.
  1. Boards
  2. Ultimate NES Remix
  3. Whos your rival?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A